Hacking DSTT shop

Cooldu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, any of you checked out the DSTT site lately? You can buy it directly off their site now, I never seen it there before but now I don't have to buy from external sites and can buy straight from them! Wooooot!

Erm..... would show a link but I think there is a rule against that right? Can't remember....

Cooldu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really... DSTTi from DSTT shop, you get a free usb with it xD, whereas Dealextreme only gives you the cart. Plus you will know that it is official from DSTT shop than Dealextreme, if I had noticed this DSTT shop earlier, I would have ordered from them... I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks for my DSTTi from Dealextreme now......

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cooldu said:
Not really... DSTTi from DSTT shop, you get a free usb with it xD, whereas Dealextreme only gives you the cart. Plus you will know that it is official from DSTT shop than Dealextreme, if I had noticed this DSTT shop earlier, I would have ordered from them... I've been waiting nearly 2 weeks for my DSTTi from Dealextreme now......
Yes I agree, the card reader is easily worth the extra $13.

Cooldu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tanas said:
Cooldu said:
Yes I agree, the card reader is easily worth the extra $13.

Glad someone is being sarcastic like me xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes +1