Hacking dstt please give advice

geordiedave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just got a new nintendo ds lite and a dstt with 1 gb scan disk sd micro card i downloaded the moonshell 1.71 and don t know exactly what to do...i placed all the files from moonshell 1.71 in the micro sd card and placed some game files in and when i loaded the cartridge in the nintendo ds the bottom screens blank and the top screen just shows the words menu........i double checked the micro disc again and all the moonshell files are there with the games and i clicked on install and tried again but the same menu screen appears.....im starting to believe im unable to do this so if anyone can help or tell me step by step what to do i would appreciate it........dave

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dave,

There are other threads that will help you out, but in general:

1. Download the firmware from the download section.
2. Unzip the firmware on your PC. Place TTMENU.DAT and the TTMENU folder (with contents) onto your microSD card.
3. Make a folder on your microSD card with the name "games".
4. Place your .nds files into the "games" folder.
5. Use the Windows "safely remove" option and then remove the microSD card from your PC.
6. Put the TTDS into your NDS. Put the microSD card into the TTDS.
7. Turn on your NDS. You should see a list of the .nds files you placed on the card.
8. Select a .nds file to load it. Have fun!

-Bri

geordiedave

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
im busy trying what you said now i have that file and a folder as well as the games and im waiting for them to transfer over i will post the results soon......dave

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dave,

You might try just transferring one game to make sure it works before you do all of them. Also, leave empty space on your flash drive for save files and data that gets added to your card. I believe save files are 512KB per game. There is also a 4MB TTMENU.SYS file that gets created the first time you use it.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol