Hacking DSTT for 3DS

Romshifter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there an update that'll allow my DSTT card to run on my 3DS? or will I have to buy a completely new flash cart?
Also, will there be a cart that allows us to play 3DS games on a flash cart coming out any time soon?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Romshifter said:
Is there an update that'll allow my DSTT card to run on my 3DS? or will I have to buy a completely new flash cart?Which DSTT? If it doesn't work on the latest DSi firmware, it won't work on the 3DS.

QUOTE(Romshifter @ Apr 30 2011, 06:17 PM) Also, will there be a cart that allows us to play 3DS games on a flash cart coming out any time soon?
Nobody knows, it's unlikely to be soon.

Romshifter

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Romshifter said:
Is there an update that'll allow my DSTT card to run on my 3DS? or will I have to buy a completely new flash cart?Which DSTT? If it doesn't work on the latest DSi firmware, it won't work on the 3DS.

QUOTE(Romshifter @ Apr 30 2011, 06:17 PM) Also, will there be a cart that allows us to play 3DS games on a flash cart coming out any time soon?
Nobody knows, it's unlikely to be soon.
It's the latest one the version 1.18 but they have got a firmware specifically for the 3DSTT and I was wondering if I put that on my DSTT would that allow it to work on my 3DS?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Romshifter said:
It's the latest one the version 1.18But does the cart work on the latest DSi firmware? The latest DSi firmware is 1.4.1.

QUOTE(Romshifter @ Apr 30 2011, 06:29 PM) but they have got a firmware specifically for the 3DSTT and I was wondering if I put that on my DSTT would that allow it to work on my 3DS?
It's very likely no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free