Hacking dstt and slot 2 cart

daps83777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i have multiple questions. firstly the dstt looks to me like a great ds cart. and its cheap as well. i was wondering about carts for gba support to go along with it. one thing though is i have a ds phat, which always complicates this part. the ewin sounds cool but it only supports lite's. i do know M3 made a full gba sized cart slot thats available to purchase online. but i have no idea where the screws go in the replacement case compared to the ewin, so thats a long shot. i know the ez v 3-in-1 has a full gba sized version. it seems to be about $20 at the cheapest. i have also found an efa linker 512 available online for about the same price as the ez v 3-in-1.

so out of all these gba carts whats the best option. i am mainly looking for full gba compatability. i don't play any of the games on gba that require the clock. and i am not real concerned with running the browser or anything. so what do you guys think would be the best option?

also for the price do you think the dstt is a good choice?

thanks for your opinions.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can vouch that the 3in1's GBA features work perfectly with Rudolph's tool on the DSTT. Rumble and RAM works after This simple fix.

daps83777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if you get a cart like the dstt do you think the 3-in-1 is the best when you can get something like the efa linker for about the same price?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 999.... Apple.... Can I just use 999 dollar bills and light them on fire?