dstt advance changing the icons

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by rockstar99, Mar 10, 2009.

Mar 10, 2009
  1. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    recently my dad wanted to buy a dstt for his ds he orderede it of dx but they sent him a dstt adv so i was skiining it with a kingdom gearts skin for him but i dont know how to change the games and multimedia icons which appear at startup

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    excuse me?DSTT Advance is a fake,you can have it exchanged you know.And the games and multimedia icons?Are those the DMA,cheats,and soft reset icons?If so,then if you downloaded a theme it should come with it...the games icon on the other hand,the dump group that made it used "that"icon for that game,you can't change it,correct me if I'm wrong,and whats with you and DSTT?You can get better flashcarts you know,I'm getting the feeling you a DSTT spam dude...it's not Christmas btw...

3. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    no whenever we turn it on we get an os similar to the r4's with 2 icons games-takes us to the normal dstt menu and multimedia-launches moonshell and i own a genuine dstt we ordered the same product that i did but we got a ttds advance

4. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    I see...then you got some kind of R4/DSTT clone/fake...I suggest that you exchange it already,legally,you have the right,since you ordered the same product but got a different one.

5. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    yeah now we are gonna do that for sure cuz my dad had to format his microsd 5 times in the past 2 days becuse games were not loading

6. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Why not get a better flash cart while you're at it? If you ordered from DX you'll just have to pay the difference in price. The Acekard 2 is about $5 more than the DSTT, but well worth the cost. Compared to the DSTT, the Acekard 2 has one of the nicest and most responsive menus of any flash cart, alphabetizes games, supports folder navigation, loads GBA games to a slot 2 cart directly from the menu, has multiple save slots, and much much more.

-Bri

7. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    yes thats what i think to i am planning to get an acekard 2i for myself asand give my dstt to my dad cuz my lite broke and im buying a dsi

Posts merged

yes thats what i think to i am planning to get an acekard 2i for myself asand give my dstt to my dad cuz my lite broke and im buying a dsi

Posts merged

8. rockstar99
    OP

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    sorry for triple post browser fucked up