DSOrganize HBDB files?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Merith, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:25 AM.

1. Merith
    OP

Merith Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    United States
    So i have a DSi, and i am running DSOrganize. I want to make my own HomeBrew Database server, but i cant find the files as all the links 404 me.

I can obtain the source code of DSOrganize and all that, but i cant seem to find the hbdb php files|

If anyone has the link or files. i would be REALLY happy

2. Coto

Coto -

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    "dsorganize homebrew server php"

3. Merith
    OP

Merith Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    United States
    oh wow. I litterally search just that (without ") and got NOTHING relavant... THANKS!

4. Coto

Coto -

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    lol no problem

5. Merith
    OP

Merith Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    United States
    Wait... Are you the real Coto, the one who made DSOrganize?
    Because i opened atleast 1 issue on the bitbucket and sent you a DM over twitter

6. Coto

Coto -

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    I didn't create DSOrganize, I just took an old source and ported it to ToolchainGenericDS

I am coto lol

7. Merith
    OP

Merith Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    United States
    AH! I have been trying to find a working toolchain for either Archlinux or Windows so i can make some edits myself and maybe even make some programs.

You know where i can aquire those?

8. Coto

Coto -

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    I think you better create pull requests/issues on bitbucket for technical stuff or PM for questions. The forum could help from data that does not change over time (such as documentation / code snippets / program behaviour overall)

9. Merith
    OP

Merith Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    United States
    Yeah. I agree with that. i did ask some questions on it, but i dont think ive gotten any reply yet (atleast, my notifications havent said a thing)