Homebrew DSOrganize 3.3:HE Developer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hmmm, i assume from the bump that you haven't heard from heeroo and that he hasn't posted the beta for you to test as promised???

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so... it's 2 weeks later from his post to post a beta, and all i see is, that he needs something so he can replace the FAT and then working
on the bugs... this is more reason to me, that I was doing all the work at that time, and he didn't do anything.

This whole thread is becoming a joke, he got 100's of people all exited for a new version. that isn't even the works..

Walthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah, to be honest, i'm starting to beleave that this thing will not come, he could post us some screens or something like that of the new version.
well time will tell how it will turn out.

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Walthor said:
yeah, to be honest, i'm starting to beleave that this thing will not come, he could post us some screens or something like that of the new version.
well time will tell how it will turn out.
me too

xoinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
osimonbinladen said:
I think we all are...
lol, if even the supposed developers are doubting the project, i really don't know what to say...
wacko.gif

osimonbinladen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well due to the lack of communication between me and Heeroo I can't develop...
I would happily be working non-stop to get it done, but I can't without him.
If I did redo all the code, it would be my remake not his, so I can't.

Volcanic Minotau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You Know what would be cool? If the DSOrganize team joined with the Moonshell! Or at least buy the Moonshell 2.00 Beta 6.1 source code from them and then mix it with DSOrganize. If you did that, then DSOrganize would be the Best application that exists! Also, can you make two versions of DSOrganize? One that boots its applications from .NDS files, and one that boots its applications like it does? And, now that I think about it, have you released a DSOrganize source code? If so, than see if you guys (the DSO team) can work with the Moonshell team to make the god application. Seriously, that'd be wicked.

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The idea of a mix between Moonshell and DSOrganize is awesome, won't happen, though.

And both DSOrganize and Moonshell are made by one person.(Dragonminded and Moonlight)
Dragonminded quit developping on DS and Moonlight supposedly quit but came back with an update.

I think the source is available for both, though.

Also, does it really need to be DSOrganize Heeroo edition? I think everyone would be very excited if more work than promises were done. Everyone will just be grateful to the people who worked on it.

faceless79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Volcanic Minotaur said:
You Know what would be cool? If the DSOrganize team joined with the Moonshell! Or at least buy the Moonshell 2.00 Beta 6.1 source code from them and then mix it with DSOrganize. If you did that, then DSOrganize would be the Best application that exists! Also, can you make two versions of DSOrganize? One that boots its applications from .NDS files, and one that boots its applications like it does? And, now that I think about it, have you released a DSOrganize source code? If so, than see if you guys (the DSO team) can work with the Moonshell team to make the god application. Seriously, that'd be wicked.

ive had more or less this same idea for a while, especially after moonshell 2.0 was released, could you imagine dsorganize that looks like moonshell 2.0? atleast it would look cool lol and if you could integrate things like dpg support thats just gravy, no pressure but i hope i can get my hands on this soon, great job!

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jes would be cool think about the slot support in moonshell 2 if that could be added in dso there would be less problems but not everybody has an slot 2

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Statistics
Profile Views: 1,217*
Local Time: Mar 13 2009, 08:06 PM
267 posts (1 per day)

he did read al this yesterday heeroo i think u are joking with us

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if the other person went on IRC and got a beta. think it was osiladen
i highly doubt it.

do wonder do, why he wanted to see all our profiles. seems weird

osimonbinladen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hmm, sorry guys.
I couldn't go on the IRC at that time.
That would have been 4 a.m. for me.
Pfft, you wouldn't catch me getting up that early, try another 5 hours minimum.
Yeah, so I never received anything from him.
He claimed to have added Skin and Slot 2 RAM support.
But I actually have no idea if he actually did because he never posted anything...
He would PM me a lot though.
Notice how he kept trying to get me to compile it before he would release anything?
I found that just a little bit suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.