Hacking DSOne

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure how many people around have the DSOne anymore(the non sdhc version), but I'm hoping someone can give me a little info. The in-game menu takes quite a long time to pop-up on this cart(like thirty seconds or more). Does this happen for others, or is it a firmware/cart problem?

Also, I'm thinking of getting a DSTwo. I only have a DS Lite though, these do work on the Lite's, right? And does the problem I'm experiencing with the DSOne also happen for the DSTwo?

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Looks like the DSTwo does work on the Lite. I was pretty sure it did, but thought I would ask before I placed an order.

Now for another question, what is a reliable site in the US that has them for the cheapest? I used to always order from RealHotStuff, but it looks like GamePlayFun has them cheaper. Only thing is I've never went through them.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd go for realhotstuff

and the dstwo does work on the lite, as well as every other version of the DS and the 3DS

and there is no delay for the real time menu on it (i've never owned a dsone/dsonei so i've never really experienced them sorry)

Kijof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a DSOne SDHC, the real time menu open with no delay. Try to make a backup from your uSD and format with the panasonic formater.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you want to buy a dstwo,

dont go to gameplayfun.com. they spam the newspage full of nonsense, they are not really cheaper, they are not really usa based, and they made fake reviews. they even gave free acekard 2i units to members just so they could write a 5-star review.

if you want the cheapest, the best customer service and probably more, get one from zhuzhuchina.com. they have an account here on the 'temp, and if i recall correctly they even replace your flashcart if it does not work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: