mjavado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I've got some trouble with the new Dsone EOS. When I put all downloaded files on an empty flashcard and insert that flashcard in my Supercard SDHC slot-one card, boot my DS, all works fine.
But if I try to run a ROM, the Dsone EOS 'LOADING...' screen comes up and it just freezes. Both SP1 and SP2 go this way and it doesn't matter wich game I try to boot.
As I said, I've got a Supercard Dsone SDHC (english). I have always booted TTDS 1.12a12 until I tried to swich to EOS. And yes, I've made sure to download the right version of EOS, namely the English SDHC version.
My flashcard is a Sandisk 16 Gb or a Sandisk 4 Gb. I've tried every setting to boot, but none works and every setting should work anyway.
Can anyone solve my problem?

Thanks in advance,

Mjavado

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem. I'm using SP2, so I guess I'll switch back to SP1 for now. SP1 loaded the games just fine.

mjavado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've downloaded the files multiple times and yes, the games do work with the old OS. Also, files are made upon the first time I try to boot a game. A second boot takes just as long, however.

mjavado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes I mean the .dso file.
This file is 1kb for all games I tried to boot, don't know if it's supposed to be.

Also, I don't know if it's significant, when I try to change themes, after the 'do you want to restart' message and me pressing the 'A' button, it freezes the same way: 'Dsone EOS Loading ... ...'
Upon restart, the theme's changed by the way.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
mjavado said:
Yes I mean the .dso file.
This file is 1kb for all games I tried to boot, don't know if it's supposed to be.
Yeah, it's supposed to be that small, it only contains a little bit of info regarding your settings for that game, like Save Size, Cheats on/off and other things.

I have no idea what's going on with you guys though, it's working jut fine on my DSonei.

mjavado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hasn't anyone got a solution to this? (One would say gbatemp knows everything! (Don't quote me on this, I know one can't know everything.))

MgARBITER

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe i had the same problem. What games are u trying to load? And if anything the others are right. SP2 might just have bugs. I have SP2 on my card with no problem though. If u hadnt already checked this thread do so. It may help. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=216493. Also if any of u still have a problem with HG/SS or WW DIY. Refer to this thread. Joedanger is a SC god lol. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=217769. It has AP fix for both on SP2 or 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste