Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DSLink software and loader 2.10 released

Out now...

dslink.gif
The EDIY team have released version 2.10 of the DSLink software and loader. What's new?
EDIY Team said:
[*]Add 114 CHT Cheats. So far there are 396 games that support Cheat. All of the Cheat data have been improved, the data that use a huge memery has been rewrote with compress format, by this mean, therefore, data memory has been decreased effectively, and is conveniet for NDS.

[*]Change the initialize way of DSLink software. This initialize process takes no time, saving the time for starting the software.

[*]Improve the processing part fo CHT files, make it less memory, faster processing speed.

[*]Enhance indentification function of CHT files format. It can check out some format errors automatically, show the errors style and the wrong Cheat items on the Cheat managerment.

[*]Enhance to support some special CHT file data format, therefore, some Cheats like 0928, can play now.

[*]Select the items in the listbox if the pop windows with tool items are above two when select Cheats on NDS, which is more visable and conveniet.

[*]Delete the game and saver function with the right click menu will automatically delect the Cheat data file, and if add the same rom again, software will automatically delete the former Cheat data file without starting the Cheat function.

[*]Solve the problem that soft-reset function is out of use when add ROM without selecting Cheat.

[*]Solve the problem that some speical signs can not show on Cheat item's names, such as "-","*","+","="...

[*]Chinese and English game name library is updated to NDS:1018.

Note: Please manually delete the romname.lst of the directory of system_ in the TF card, DSLink software will automatically install the new romname.lst while add ROM
download.gif
Download DSLink software 2.10
download.gif
Download DSLink loader 2.10
icon11.gif
Home page

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta give props to the EDIY team for updating a totally obsolete product. I wish every company would do this...

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Same thing for R4? Hmmm I don't think I should post the same statement to all Cards' updates. And why would I waste that one-time-statement on anything but the best product ever...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!