Hacking DSLink announced

martin88

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A good thing I didn't purchase a G6 Lite yet, just when its corruption problem surfaces and now this.

deadlocke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any news available on its release? I can't read Chinese, so I can't get anything out of those links on the first page. And it seems like there's no English support (Although I can live with that just because of the design). But, do the people who made it offer good support and updates nonetheless, based on their previous products?

This really looks like the next big thing
nds.gif

BvG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So it's just a DS cart (with a memcard in it)? No GBA stuff needed? And a menu! Do you still need to flash your DS?

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This could be real sweet. Would love to use my g6 lite as just a gba card and then have a gig or 2 or ds games/homebrew. And this is combo with the other gba accessories would be nothing short of marvelous. Just wonder what battery life will be like and how long before gbalpha and others copy it.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok...are we even sure that the microSD/TF card doesn't stick out? I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

Also, GBA will never work from the DS slot because it doesn't have transfer rates which are as fast as the GBA slot.
A possible solution would be bundling it with a relatively cheap GBA add-on with 256mbit ram.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a real tough call for me...I still haven't picked up the NinjaDS but now I need to figure out if I want this...I love my G6 and I mean I SERIOUSLY love it...however I'd love to store DS games in the GBA slot as well as the NDS slot. I wonder how much battery life this will eat up. Not to mentio if your running this and a gyro sensor on the GBA slot...hmmm. The NinjaDS is just so cheap I can't help but to want one...This on the otherhand I am interested but the cost of this when I already have so many kick ass solutions...I will probally pass on this one and just stay with the NinjaDS. My main concern is A) Loading some games in the DS slot and B) being able to occasionally free up the GBA slot to use gimmicky shit like rumble and gyro packs. Personally I am not to happy about all these add on packs as I really don't want to carry my GBA games, a rumble, a ram expansion and gyro sensor...just seems like a lot of shit to carry. Hopefully only a few games will use these "expansion" carts. So far I heard the rumble pack sucks so thats not even a concern right now.

neojei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyword which exporters will carry these things? I was honestly waiting for the M3 Lite, but if I can get away with buying just once piece of hardward instead of a cart and a no pass, then I'm sold.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good thing I waited on selling my SC SDmini and buying a G6 lite. This looks like, fun. Oh shit, now I'll have to restart my Tetris online games. Would I be able to keep my online Wifi ID from my legit Tetris game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't