nixpins

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good thing I waited on selling my SC SDmini and buying a G6 lite. This looks like, fun. Oh shit, now I'll have to restart my Tetris online games. Would I be able to keep my online Wifi ID from my legit Tetris game?
In theory, you should be able to copy your save over to the new card and have it work just fine, assuming you use the same DS.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
With the G6 you can transfer your save from the original to the rom...not sure if this can cause its not out....if you want you can send me your tetris and I will dump your save for you
biggrin.gif

ebcubs03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty cool. And guess what? 2GB micro SD coming late this year from SanDisk. This could be everything I've ever wanted out of my DS! A lite flash cart in the GBA slot for 2GB of storage, and a DS card flash card in the DS slot for 2GB of storage.

Like having 4GBs on my little DS Lite.
smile.gif

Jackbauerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, of course the G6 lite isn't overpriced considering what it provides (small size, GBA support, NDS support...), but you can get an EZ3 4GBit for less then 60$ (LINK), which is also reasonable for what you get.

midigear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this news release worth anything, but oh well...
happy.gif

at leaset it was something from DS-LINK official.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

======================
Translated from yyjoy blog
======================

Tomorrow (9th, 8th evening for Pacific time) I’ll release more photos of DS-LINK

Thanks for your visit, I have a couple of lines from DSLINK official to release here:

“We didn’t test compatability for all titles yet, but since we got intensive DS experience from the past,
it won’t be a problem for us, after all, this is a software issue, we can always finish and update it
step by step in the future.”

“As far as TF card (Micro SD), we have tested 1G, 256MB, and 512MB, works fine.
And we have tested NDS, IDS, and IDSL (NDSL Chinese version), no problem at all.”

Sum up above, I believe many people will feel more at ease after this news release.
Yet again, there will be more exclusive photos of DS-LINK to come, stay tune.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't wait to see what's coming up
smile.gif

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think M3 and SuperCard probably have a device like this in the works as well. I also think this device will encourage a homebrew GBA emulator.

FifthE1ement
I'm sorry Fifth but unless Nintendo came out with a DS LITE LITE....a model without a GBA slot....anyone who would waste time on an emulator for a system that already has GBA support....well it's pretty pointless. You can pick up a GBA flash cart for ultra cheap these days so if you want to play GBA and DS roms the ideal thing would be to buy both. I'd rather see someone spend their time on a SNES or NES emulator....shit why not fix the GBC emulator first? Just my 2 cents. Seriously if you don't already have a GBA flash cart you might wanna get a passme and flashcart and run your DS games that way so you have the option of playing both right away,

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, HC, you never know, but I doubt that the lite will be the last iteration of the dual screened handheld that we see. I do hope that they keep the gba port in there though, sure would negate all of the slot 2 accesories that they're making.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
They better keep it under 60$price, because for under 60$ you can get Ninjapass DS Flash (512Mbit) and you wont need to buy $100 TF card, if its over 60$ they have lost my sale...

The NinjaPass is only 64MB of memory converted from 512Mbit. LOL, so you can't even put some DS games on there the cart memory is so small. The microSD goes up to 2GB and has quicker write speeds. Just a little info.

And I think they will still make a GBA emu for DS homebrew as some games don't work and this won't be able to play them.

FifthE1ement

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who came up with that release date...nevertheless now we need a price point...lets all hope for sub 60 dollars...

They better keep it under 60$price, because for under 60$ you can get Ninjapass DS Flash (512Mbit) and you wont need to buy $100 TF card, if its over 60$ they have lost my sale...

Ninjapass DS Flash only has 512Mbit, which is only 64Mbytes, for $100 you can get a 2Gbyte TF microsd card, which is 32x the memory of a Ninjapass...

midigear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ninjapass (AKA Ultra FlashPass, same OEM source and developer, same thing)
has extremely slow writing speed and having multi-rom problem.

From one of the UFP512 user:

“0121 - CASTLEVANIA DAWN OF SORROW 64MB
(The software reports it as 380Mbit) 53 mins to burn to cart!!!”
wtf.gif

If you don’t know anything about these problems regarding
to its performance and built quality, I strongly recommend you to pay a visit
to Ultra FlashPass official forum/Ultra FlashPass section.

Personally, I can easily skip this hilarious gadget.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1