jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
DsKiosk v1.1
Homebrew-Organizing App
dskiosk.png
DsKiosk is a stylish homebrew organizer application for your Nintendo DS.
Select a homebrew game or application icon in the DsKiosk menu to boot up the homebrew (latest thumbnail pack included in download below).
About said:
DsKiosk is a small application that allows you to run your homebrew programs more easily, and above all, with much more class. The more your collection grows, it becomes more difficult to find your programs scattered all over your SDCard: Between programs that must start from the root, others that require a particular subdirectory, not your organization Personal ...

In short, if you dream of having all your homebrew in front quickly, with an interface to fade MoonShell your jealousy, then DsKiosk is for you! ;-)
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
DsKiosk Website
discuss.png
Discuss

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is amazing. Only problems consist of not being able to soft-reset and it can be annoying to set the game and picture. But once its all done its really nice!

TSorbera

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to make it work. I don't speak French, and a Google translation of it wasn't very helpful. Can someone tell me what I have to do to make this work? I'm using an R4, if that matters. I put the .DS_STORE and the folder with images to the root (still named how it was when I downloaded it) and put the nds in an Applications folder. When I try to start it, it says "Init FAT failed !"

Seaniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, first time poster, long time homebrewer!
I also couldn't read the accompanying readme.txt but i copied it into the google translator and changed it from french to English! Ahhh so much better!
I also had the error message 'failed to init fat'. I patched it with DSO/Chisms auto patcher and then it worked. (BTW im using an R4 with 1.18 kernal) So i suppose it needs patching?
I like the idea of the app and whilst the icons are cool looking, i did find it a little tedious.

ANYWAY i thought this was supposed to be a launcher? I set it all up and when i click on the brew' it just goes to a white screen. Anyone else having this hitch?

P

pasc

adding and stuff is easy enough (icons are not really needed as this does parses the nds' for icons and adds them to the respective channels.

The only problem I have is that it won't boot any homebrew on my R4... it only gives out a white screen

(on another note... why is gbatemp so screwed up ? *seraches Submit button*)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting

"Guru Meditation !
Could not read ini!"

using AK2, ive tried

manually patched, launched from akmenu
manually patched, replacing akmenu4.nds
no patch, launched from akmenu
no patch, replacing akmenu4.nds

also tried from both my 4GBmicrosd and my 1GB kingston....

Is there meant to be an ini file somewhere in the package....?

If anyone has DSkiosk working on AK2, can they help me out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple