DSIXL flash cart decisions

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kira1000, Aug 9, 2011.

Aug 9, 2011

DSIXL flash cart decisions by kira1000 at 6:18 AM (1,301 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. kira1000
    OP

Newcomer kira1000 Advanced Member

Australia
    Hello, I am finally getting a DSIXL and am not sure which flashcard to get. I am looking for one with cheat support and can run AP protected games (not DSTTi). Please do not tell me to get a different DS model as they are too small for me to see (vision impaired but have used an XL so they are big enough), sorry if it has been asked plenty of times already (I bet it has so please no flaming). What do you recommend?

2. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
  3. Zorua

Zorua Newbie

You should definitely have a look at the chart that Narayan posted, but I'd like to offer you some more advice. If you're into emulation, then you should definitely get the Supercard DSTWO. It also has a host of other features like RTS(Real time save). The only problem is that it's expensive. If you're a normal gamer and you just want to play games, you should get the Acekard 2i, which supports the constantly updated and critically acclaimed AKAIO. If your budget is a little tight, you can get R4i Gold, but make sure you get the 'original' one because the others won't support Wood R4, which is a firmware which is continuously updated. Don't get any flashcart with 'R4' on it except for R4i Gold because most of them are shitty clones which have no support whatsoever and receive firmware updates once in a blue moon.