RodPN

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess this is the right place to put it.

Is it theoretically possilbe to play a DSiWare game ROM on a DS or a DS lite? Or do they run on different hardware/software

If not, what about a DSiWare ROM on a DSi?

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
while no DSiWware game Has been cracked [as far as I know] Your best chance to play a DSiWare ROM is on a DSi emu, but their isn't any yet but because many use the mic and camera function and are made on the slightly more advanced hardware of the dsi don't expect any DSiware rom to work on DS and most would be useless on the PC anyways due to lack of mic and camera

D

Deleted_171835

Foolish piraters. Do you have to pirate EVERYTHING? For damn sake, is it that much trouble to purchase $10/$20 points card. Things like this make me GLAD that there isn't a way to play DSiWare roms (yet)!!!
mad.gif

lord0fshred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
Foolish piraters. Do you have to pirate EVERYTHING? For damn sake, is it that much trouble to purchase $10/$20 points card. Things like this make me GLAD that there isn't a way to play DSiWare roms (yet)!!!
mad.gif

Yes. That's what makes us pirates.

Christopher8827

Trophies
XP
Country
lord0fshred said:
Revolutionize said:
mad.gif

Yes. That's what makes us pirates.

Well - some pirates wouldn't even bother a cent to support a developer if they could.

toymin80r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah... kinda sucks huh? I know plenty of people who don't actually support developers (at all), but i for one buy all the games i think are worth the purchase (little kings story, phoenix wright games, professor layton, NSMB, ect.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on! +1