Hacking Dsiware Transfere issue

shadowla05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im attempting to downgrade a 3ds with another 3ds running arm9loaderhax on the lates 11.2 firmware. Im at the point where im suppose to transfer dsiware ,But i ran into an issue i forgot my nnid password and it wont let me transfer with out it. Does anyone know what i should do next? i was thinking of formatting the 3ds with arm9loaderhax but not sure if thats a good idea.

Also if i format my 3ds will that remove the arm9loaderhax?

Last edited by shadowla05,

trinhno

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Go through the forgot password process, probably better to use a computer. If you format it, you'll have to re-buy the game as it's still linked to your NNID.

shadowla05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go through the forgot password process, probably better to use a computer. If you format it, you'll have to re-buy the game as it's still linked to your NNID.

Yeah thers no way i will be able to recover the password i have tried many times. I dont care if i have to create a new nnid just buy the Legends of Exidia game again thats not a problem for me. Just wondering if i format will i loose my arm9loaderhax.

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting doesn't affect A9LH.

Assuming you don't need to transfer steelhax (i.e. you have another homebrew entrypoint available that you can use on the unhacked 3DS) you don't even have to create an NNID to buy DSiWare. You will of course have to buy it again, but you seem to understand that so go for it.

I'd of course recommend you make a NAND and SD card backup before formatting.

Last edited by Cuphat,

shadowla05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Formatting doesn't affect A9LH.

Assuming you don't need to transfer steelhax (i.e. you have another homebrew entrypoint available that you can use on the unhacked 3DS) you don't even have to create an NNID to buy DSiWare. You will of course have to buy it again, but you seem to understand that so go for it.

I'd of course recommend you make a NAND and SD card backup before formatting.

Yeah backup has been made, so if i format i should be able to keep my arm9loaderhax and buy the Legend of Exidia and download the Steel Dives game and continue with the process correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1