DSiWare Exploit Sudokuhax

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn it.

I have a Japanese DSi XL....

I don't wanna have to buy a new AU DSi for this....

Damn it. Damn it. I hope someone patches a Japanese DSi Ware game...

loco365

Trophies
XP
Cuelhu said:
Team Fail said:
Arm73 said:
Net_Bastard said:
I'm gonna wait until it's more complete. Early adopters usually get screwed.

You wait until Nintendo removes it from the shop channel of fixes it................then you'll see who'll get screwed
lecture.gif
I want to get it before that happens. I can't though. Unless I can get 1000 points, I'll be screwed unless a Flipnote Studio exploit is found.
read before you post, Flipnote IS NOT exploitable.
It is listed as "Already obtained For Analysis" but nothing else, and therefore has a possibility. I want to do this one, but I don't have Sudoku for the DSi.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Team Fail said:
Cuelhu said:
Team Fail said:
Arm73 said:
Net_Bastard said:
I'm gonna wait until it's more complete. Early adopters usually get screwed.

You wait until Nintendo removes it from the shop channel of fixes it................then you'll see who'll get screwed
lecture.gif
I want to get it before that happens. I can't though. Unless I can get 1000 points, I'll be screwed unless a Flipnote Studio exploit is found.
read before you post, Flipnote IS NOT exploitable.
It is listed as "Already obtained For Analysis" but nothing else, and therefore has a possibility. I want to do this one, but I don't have Sudoku for the DSi.
it could be found, but we don't know how much time this could take. And they should have analyzed the free and popular ones first.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
it could be found, but we don't know how much time this could take. And they should have analyzed the free and popular ones first.
Isn't sudoku popular?
I remember when it was popular back in 2000...
rofl.gif

loco365

Trophies
XP
Cuelhu said:
I agree. Free ones would be best to exploit first, that way, anyone can get them.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Omega_2 said:
Cuelhu said:
Isn't sudoku popular?
I remember when it was popular back in 2000...
rofl.gif
I meant the 10 more downloaded at the DSi Shop.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
Cuelhu said:
I agree. Free ones would be best to exploit first, that way, anyone can get them.
And of course, providing Big N doesn't decide to kill off said free stuff and start charging for them.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Has anybody downloaded and successfully run this hack in the last couple of hours?

I'm curious to see if this exploited game has been fixed yet.
I bought it for the first time around two hours ago, and still successfully patched and ran the hack.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Argentum Vir said:
Flash Cards could very well be a thing of the past, I couldn't give two shits about piracy, but all existing homebrew for the DS could have very well just extended my DSi's service beyond the 3DS.

this exploit means old homebrew projects would need to be recompiled and as you are probably aware most of them are dead and gone. the cyclo ievo software is in beta for a layering fix that will allow ds homebrew to work in dsi mode and benefit from the increased speed without a recompile. in fact they already have ds roms working doing this and the speed increase is noticable on a bunch of problem roms with heavy FMV or animation. flash kits may not be "needed" but some can still do stuff this exploit can't.

also don't count out the other two "unknown" teams who are working on flash kits. one is rumored to be homebrew only and the other is speculated to be using the exploit ozmod recently posted about (custom channels).

-another world

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
Argentum Vir said:
Flash Cards could very well be a thing of the past, I couldn't give two shits about piracy, but all existing homebrew for the DS could have very well just extended my DSi's service beyond the 3DS.

this exploit means old homebrew projects would need to be recompiled and as you are probably aware most of them are dead and gone. the cyclo ievo software is in beta for a layering fix that will allow ds homebrew to work in dsi mode and benefit from the increased speed without a recompile. in fact they already have ds roms working doing this and the speed increase is noticable on a bunch of problem roms with heavy FMV or animation. flash kits may not be "needed" but some can still do stuff this exploit can't.

also don't count out the other two "unknown" teams who are working on flash kits. one is rumored to be homebrew only and the other is speculated to be using the exploit ozmod recently posted about (custom channels).

-another world
Yes, I understand that most are dead and gone. However most [some] of the useful ones have source posted somewhere, which can be recompiled to DSi code standards. I said may for a reason.
tongue.gif
I really don't want to buy another flash card, but the OZ exploit sounded intriguing when I first saw it. However, I have had my faith in DSi hacking through this hack. I can do this through my Dsi, and I can see some short term stuff happening soon. I have to admit, I forgot about the OZ exploit, I want something to similar to the Wii so bad, and the OZ exploit seems to be the one to deliver.

OniLink2323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I would love to see a working DSi version of is QuakeDS and Quake2DS
Both games work excellently on the DS, but since I sold my DSlite I have no way of playing Quake2DS anymore
frown.gif

And awesome work Team Twiizer!

I hope to see "FAT" implementation soon
smile.gif

EDIT1:
Just tried out MegaETk-TD (megaman clone) and it works ALMOST perfectly. The D-Pad works on selecting menu items, but not when moving the character anywhere but ducking. The "A" and "B" buttons work (jump, and shoot respectfully) and he is able to slide.
Sound works as well!

Next I will be trying out "Dawn-Shooters" A 3D first person shooting game demo

EDIT2:
Just finished testing out "Dawn-Shooters" and unfortunately it doesn't work. All I get are two white screens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, who would win
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Every character from HH/HB (hazbin hotel/helluva boss) VS Dante (devil may cry), Doom Guy (doom) and V1(ultrakill)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fairly odd parents
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fairly odd parents