Hacking DSiWare error on Luma3DS

NintenDavid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an o3ds 11.0 a9lh with luma3ds. I keep getting "An error has occured. Press amd hold the POWER Button to turn the system off." every time I open a legit DSiWare title I bought. I tried installing the O3DS TWL.cia, but it still gave me an error. What am I doing wrong?

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have an o3ds 11.0 a9lh with luma3ds. I keep getting "An error has occured. Press amd hold the POWER Button to turn the system off." every time I open a legit DSiWare title I bought. I tried installing the O3DS TWL.cia, but it still gave me an error. What am I doing wrong?
If you are on Emunand you need to install it on sysnand too and reinstall the stock twl firm.

DarkGabbz

Resident XBOX Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Where is the stock twl firm and how do i install on sysnand when i bought it on emunand?
Download the twl firm with 3dnus google it and with a9lh you need no emunand copy the emunand to sysnand with Hourglass9.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is the title id 0004013800000102

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I thought Luma patches TWL_FIRM on it's own? Why would you need to install prepatched TWL_FIRM?

I'm running stock TWL_FIRM on my system and my modified SRLs run fine since I use Luma. Unless TWL patches are a kernel9LoaderHax only thing.... (and yes I will continue to call it Kernel9LoaderHax as it should have been called from the beginning. :P )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat