nedron92

OP
Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
I got friends 3DS and check all things before (FBI, dsiware games and the saves) all went fine on my 11.0 a9lh sysNand.
Done all things that mentioned in the guide:
1. Moves DSiWare titles when prompted
2. No deleting targets SD
and the rest.

But now fter the maybe successfull system-transfer tehre are no games there on 3DS#2 (I switched also the SD Card, but the same result). So what I have done wrong? Is there anything I can do now or wait a week and try again?

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got friends 3DS and check all things before (FBI, dsiware games and the saves) all went fine on my 11.0 a9lh sysNand.
Done all things that mentioned in the guide:
1. Moves DSiWare titles when prompted
2. No deleting targets SD
and the rest.

But now fter the maybe successfull system-transfer tehre are no games there on 3DS#2 (I switched also the SD Card, but the same result). So what I have done wrong? Is there anything I can do now or wait a week and try again?
Did you buy the game from the eshop?
You'll have to wait a week, but there's always a chance that Nintendo will release a system update within the week that patches it out. You'll also have to buy the game again since you technically don't own it anymore on your hacked 3ds.

civickm

Rocky Mountain IT Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked fine for my friend when we selected the PC transfer way with the SD card, the first time we plugged in the SD card from the source to the target it didn't work. We were able to re-download the game with out paying and waited a week to try again.

nedron92

OP
Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
I have it :D
It was my fault! -.- I was copy my emuNand 11.0 to sysNand (because it has the games and the saves, had a 9.2.0 sysNand before, made backup).
After the systemTransfer there wasn't games or saves but I was ablle to link my NNID and redownlaod the game on 3DS#2. After many hours of thinking I was checking the Nintendo 3DS folders and I found the problem:
Thew new ID (orignal 3DS#2 SD-Card) was my sysNand 9.2.0 ID (I don't know why it transfer this ID, because I was on 11.0 sysNand - but maybe because I don't unlink emuNand/sysNand again).
So, how could I now archieve the exploit (fieldrunners) on 3DS#2 without waiting a week, it was simple:

1. Going to my emuNand 11.0 with the downloaded dsiware games, 3DS#1
2. Opening FBI, copy the .app of the game to sd-card
3. SD-Card to computer, make_cia of it
4. Install on my 9.2.0 sysNand
5. Iinject the hacked saves again
6. Opening setting -> dsiware -> copy the game to sd
7. On 3DS#2: Opening setting -> dsiware -> copy game to system itself
8. launch game on 3DS#2 with hacked save!

It was possible, because the IDs are equal (it's logical after a system transfer) -> sysNand 9.2.0 ID 3DS#1 === sysNand 11.0 ID 3DS#2
So it was possible to do backups on 3DS#1 and import them on 3DS#2

All you need are backups of the Nands xD

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up