Homebrew Dsision2 Themes

DaFoo44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We are starting this thread for people who are looking for Dsision2 themes. We will be searching for some, and hopefully have some people create a few themes to share here. More info about dsision2 can be found at this thread
Themes
Shiny Black By:NeoRame
top.jpg
Bottom
bottom.jpg
iNDS By:iGrinch

top_cover.jpg
Bottom

bottom-1.jpg

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There is none.
frown.gif

Spinal was going to make a dedicated site just for DSision2 themes, but ultimately he didnt.
Yeah I know. I want some DSision2 themes myself.
frown.gif

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
I made a pacman one a while back (took me like 7 hours and still incomplete) but i either forgot where i put it or deleted it. DAMMIT >.

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
i'll try dig mine up then! (still having troubles with the damn indexed images but i gt the basics) I was always looking at ndsthemes for dsision2 themes >.<

EDIT

:wtf: can't find an original ds lite template >.< images will have to do....

Menu
1stmenu.png

That's just the background. Im still working on the square display where the games are shown (damn index!)

settings + tick + slider
2ndmenuandslider.png

Pacman as a tick and the slider

I'll post the skin once i'm finished (have exams soon so i have a hell of alot to revise and i have to do fill the rest of my sketch book ((20 pages)) before i can go to my interview for college >.

DaFoo44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was able to find one before and it is what I have been using for a while now, but if people post there themes in this thread I'll update the first post to make a list of them. I can't seem to find it again, though, but I will keep searching!

DaFoo44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
This one, was posted on the DSision2 thread.
That is the one I was looking for and is the only one I have been able to find, but it has been added to the first post. I will add more as I find them. Also, if anyone finds any, or creates any, post them here and I will add them.

DaFoo44

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
Here's one i found here, dunno what its like im currently having a few problems with DSision2, but i hope to sort them out soon.

What is your problem? We may be able to help. What flashcart are you using?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaFoo44 said:
SifJar said:
Here's one i found here, dunno what its like im currently having a few problems with DSision2, but i hope to sort them out soon.

What is your problem? We may be able to help. What flashcart are you using?

my problem is that nothing works for me, lol. i'm using a Max Media Dock, so thats quite possibly the issue, because its crap. Really the problem is that i cant launch any homebrew, trying to enter folders reloads the root and changing themes messes everything up. i will try reverting to a previous version which was working ok for me, the only problem with it was when i tried to enter my "games" or "apps" folders, when the screen would go blank, the backlight would turn off and i wouldnt know what i was selecting. i could still scroll across and run homebrew, just with no way of knowing what homebrew it was. this was better than the latest version i updated to to try and fix this issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu