Dsision2 Themes

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by DaFoo44, Apr 18, 2009.

1. DaFoo44
    OP

DaFoo44 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2009
    United States
    We are starting this thread for people who are looking for Dsision2 themes. We will be searching for some, and hopefully have some people create a few themes to share here. More info about dsision2 can be found at this thread
    Themes
    Shiny Black By:NeoRame
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Bottom
    iNDS By:iGrinch

Bottom

2. SoulAnger

SoulAnger MENUdo's Developer

Jul 3, 2007
    There is none. [​IMG]
    Spinal was going to make a dedicated site just for DSision2 themes, but ultimately he didnt.
    Yeah I know. I want some DSision2 themes myself. [​IMG]

3. sprogurt

sprogurt GBAtemp Fan

Dec 13, 2006
    I made a pacman one a while back (took me like 7 hours and still incomplete) but i either forgot where i put it or deleted it. DAMMIT >.

4. spinal_cord

spinal_cord Knows his stuff

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    How about if people just post them in this thread? if we get enough, perhaps we could persuade whoever runs ndsthemes to add a section...

5. sprogurt

sprogurt GBAtemp Fan

Dec 13, 2006
    i'll try dig mine up then! (still having troubles with the damn indexed images but i gt the basics) I was always looking at ndsthemes for dsision2 themes >.<

EDIT

:wtf: can't find an original ds lite template >.< images will have to do....

Menu
    [​IMG]
    That's just the background. Im still working on the square display where the games are shown (damn index!)

settings + tick + slider
    [​IMG]
    Pacman as a tick and the slider

I'll post the skin once i'm finished (have exams soon so i have a hell of alot to revise and i have to do fill the rest of my sketch book ((20 pages)) before i can go to my interview for college >.

6. DaFoo44
    OP

DaFoo44 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2009
    United States
    Well, I was able to find one before and it is what I have been using for a while now, but if people post there themes in this thread I'll update the first post to make a list of them. I can't seem to find it again, though, but I will keep searching!

7. spinal_cord

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    This one, was posted on the DSision2 thread.

8. DaFoo44
    OP

DaFoo44 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2009
    United States
    That is the one I was looking for and is the only one I have been able to find, but it has been added to the first post. I will add more as I find them. Also, if anyone finds any, or creates any, post them here and I will add them.

9. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    Here's one i found here, dunno what its like im currently having a few problems with DSision2, but i hope to sort them out soon.

10. DaFoo44
    OP

DaFoo44 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2009
    United States
    What is your problem? We may be able to help. What flashcart are you using?

11. spinal_cord

Jul 21, 2007
    somewhere
    Perhaps you should use spoiler tags for those screenshots...

12. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    my problem is that nothing works for me, lol. i'm using a Max Media Dock, so thats quite possibly the issue, because its crap. Really the problem is that i cant launch any homebrew, trying to enter folders reloads the root and changing themes messes everything up. i will try reverting to a previous version which was working ok for me, the only problem with it was when i tried to enter my "games" or "apps" folders, when the screen would go blank, the backlight would turn off and i wouldnt know what i was selecting. i could still scroll across and run homebrew, just with no way of knowing what homebrew it was. this was better than the latest version i updated to to try and fix this issue

13. DaFoo44
    OP

DaFoo44 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2009
    United States
    Alright, I did.