machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
Ok, machomuu. Let say there is a possible glitch.

So, what is your current problem ? Your flashcart which is supposed to have the last firmware update to bypass the DSi check 1.4.3 is blocked ?
There is none, I'm fine now. That said, this isn't for me, this is for other people who have the same problem.
Maybe if we investigate every single report, we will end at the same conclusion than for heartgold ?
Do you see what i mean ?
But what about me? I was most definitely on the latest firmware, and looking through the 1.4.3 release thread I can infer that I updated and downloaded the DSTWO fix almost immediately after release.

Not to mention Windaga and Ghosti who checked and confirmed that there was an update after being on 1.4.3 already.

And Ferofax, whose iEDGE got blocked.
The dstwo patch you linked in your first post is just a fix for kirby. It only have 2 files not related to the faked game on the dstwo.
So if you updated your dstwo with it, you made nothing releated to the faked game.

About the iEDGE, i don't own this flashcart so i can't say.
You're thinking to acute...ly. The last loader I got prior to was the patch for Atsumete! Kirby, Then Japanese version of KMA. This means that it includes every patch in between, and it's not unlikely that one of the loaders in between (possibly unknowingly) bypassed the update.
No, the link you provided is the link to the patch thread which is here to provide fixes for games.

Here are proper link for the DSi 1.4.3 fix : The dstwo must be updated into firmware 1.12 with a flash process update and the EOS must be updated to v1.11_0630 in order to properly support the DSi firmware 1.4.3.
Not for specific games, when a new patch/loader comes out, it has the previous patches and loaders included.

Fixing the EOS and Firmware on the DSTWO have nothing (or very little) to do with this glitch, I checked.
Well, you should double check then.
wink.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
machomuu said:
Mbmax said:
Ok, machomuu. Let say there is a possible glitch.

So, what is your current problem ? Your flashcart which is supposed to have the last firmware update to bypass the DSi check 1.4.3 is blocked ?
There is none, I'm fine now. That said, this isn't for me, this is for other people who have the same problem.
Maybe if we investigate every single report, we will end at the same conclusion than for heartgold ?
Do you see what i mean ?
But what about me? I was most definitely on the latest firmware, and looking through the 1.4.3 release thread I can infer that I updated and downloaded the DSTWO fix almost immediately after release.

Not to mention Windaga and Ghosti who checked and confirmed that there was an update after being on 1.4.3 already.

And Ferofax, whose iEDGE got blocked.
The dstwo patch you linked in your first post is just a fix for kirby. It only have 2 files not related to the faked game on the dstwo.
So if you updated your dstwo with it, you made nothing releated to the faked game.

About the iEDGE, i don't own this flashcart so i can't say.
You're thinking to acute...ly. The last loader I got prior to was the patch for Atsumete! Kirby, Then Japanese version of KMA. This means that it includes every patch in between, and it's not unlikely that one of the loaders in between (possibly unknowingly) bypassed the update.
No, the link you provided is the link to the patch thread which is here to provide fixes for games.

Here are proper link for the DSi 1.4.3 fix : The dstwo must be updated into firmware 1.12 with a flash process update and the EOS must be updated to v1.11_0630 in order to properly support the DSi firmware 1.4.3.
Not for specific games, when a new patch/loader comes out, it has the previous patches and loaders included.

Fixing the EOS and Firmware on the DSTWO have nothing (or very little) to do with this glitch, I checked.
Well, you should double check then.
wink.gif
No, I already checked before I fixed it. My DSTWO was on both the latest Firmware and EOS, but the 'twas the loader that fixed it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
Belive me or not, it's how sc team fixed the dsi firmware 1.4.3.
You should check the source link i provided.

Source
Yes, yes it was, I told you I was already on the latest firmware and EOS. However, as I said, this is likely a glitch, and if it is then we shouldn't just treat it like .4.3 and we shouldn't treat it like a regular update. We should treat it like an anomaly, of which we still don't fully understand.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
system1.dat system11.dat in _dstwo folder, this are files related to the faked game. Was those files in the dstwo_patch2011_09_23.rar* ? No.

You can find them in the EOS fixed to run under the DSi firmware 1.4.3.

* content of the rar file :
ndspatch.dat = game settings and game patch
savemode.dat = save settings

The game's fix has nothing to do with the dsi firmware 1.4.3.

machomuu, i will stop arguing now. I'm tired. Think what you wish, i'm off from this thread ...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
system1.dat system11.dat in _dstwo folder, this are files related to the faked game. Was those files in the dstwo_patch2011_09_23.rar* ? No.

You can find them in the EOS fixed to run under the DSi firmware 1.4.3.

* content of the rar file :
ndspatch.dat = game settings and game patch
savemode.dat = save settings

The game's fix has nothing to do with the dsi firmware 1.4.3.

machomuu, i will stop arguing now. I'm tired. Think what you wish, i'm off from this thread ...
We were arguing? I thought you were just trying to prove something and I was aiding in the effort. That felt more like a discussion than an argument.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D +1