DSi Touch Screen waaay off

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by {BoD}TehMinja, Jun 22, 2009.

Jun 22, 2009
  1. {BoD}TehMinja
    OP

Newcomer {BoD}TehMinja Newbie

United States
    Hey everybody. Just joined yesterday.

I have a problem with my DSi's Touchscreen. It wont stay calibrated. I first noticed it yesterday playing Mini Marios Minis March Again! I was tryin to grab some of those pink blocks, when the Stylus just wouldnt react to where i was tapping. So i calibrated and the problem went away. Couple hours later it came back. Calibrated it again, it was fine until about 20-30 minutes ago. I was on the web browser and i was trying to go to my COD4 clan's homepage to show a friend when the TS started being stupid again. I had to hit the letter beside the one i wanted to get it to work right. IE: If i wanted to hit G id have to tap the h beside it to hit G. [​IMG]

Can someone explain whats going on???

2. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    It sounds like you may have some debris around the edge of the touchscreen under the frame surrounding it. Use a toothbrush to try and remove it.

Also, are you using a screen protector? Sometimes it's as simple as repositioning the protector....or just removing it.

3. {BoD}TehMinja
    OP

United States
    No screen protector. Not yet at any rate. And i did that thing with the toothbrush...no help. [​IMG]

4. {BoD}TehMinja
    OP

United States
    No screen protector. Not yet at any rate. And i did that thing with the toothbrush...no help. [​IMG]

5. edracon

Newcomer edracon Advanced Member

United States
    Call Nintendo... 1-800-255-3700 it's toll free. Also, if your within warranty (which you are), they can repair it for free.