dsi sd slot hacked to play roms (video proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aw......They banned his new account and deleted his threads.....and I really wanted to read about how he was going to buy gbatemp. LOL

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
chao1212 said:
This guy's a real fagblaster.
Fagblaster?
huh.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
worlok375 said:
Aw......They banned his new account and deleted his threads.....and I really wanted to read about how he was going to buy gbatemp. LOL
Me too
frown.gif

Quote this to bring back the Zach threads
smileipb2.png

MarkyB86

Trophies
Website
www.cuyahogapc.com
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a dsi last night to play scribblenauts, today I'm checking google to see if its possible to load any homebrewz from the sd slot. I found this post.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR 16 PAGES OF LAWLZ!

hahahaha

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZACK IS BACK (probably)!!! YAY! (and this time with a sig) And I very much agree 16 pages of lolz.

Edit: re-read his post it's definitely zack. (aka he's searching google for sd-slot loader)

MarkyB86

Trophies
Website
www.cuyahogapc.com
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
ZACK IS BACK (probably)!!! YAY! (and this time with a sig) And I very much agree 16 pages of lolz.

Edit: re-read his post it's definitely zack. (aka he's searching google for sd-slot loader)
Nice. I see you guys take kindly to newcomers on the forums. I'm not some fucking punk bitch kid Zack. I'm not telling you to look at my you tube fucking shitty videos. I signed up to give thanks, and that is what I did.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
MarkyB86 said:
Nice. I see you guys take kindly to newcomers on the forums. I'm not some fucking punk bitch kid Zack. I'm not telling you to look at my you tube fucking shitty videos. I signed up to give thanks, and that is what I did.

Erm well, you see... Most people who come to the EOF sections aren't newcomers, newcomers mostly go to other sections first.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:

He can spell. Definately not zach.

MarkyB86

Trophies
Website
www.cuyahogapc.com
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
MarkyB86 said:

Erm well, you see... Most people who come to the EOF sections aren't newcomers, newcomers mostly go to other sections first.
Well I found this thread by searching the web, not browsing the forums. So, that's how that went down.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
worlok375 said:

He can spell. Definately not zach.

Oh wait you're right........SORRY MARKY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09ZLRDMXX/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=...