Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSi points are region locked and you may need to import some either find a reliable seller on Ebay (there are at least 2 in existence, search around or use google) or if you know Japanese use Amazon Japan like I did since the sellers didn't have any 5000 Wii/DSi point cards.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Why import a japanese DSi? Get a US one if you live in the US, that way if it breaks or gets damaged it will be covered by Nintendo of America's warranty program.

And no: buying a japanese console will not by you wap points.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crass said:
Why import a japanese DSi? Get a US one if you live in the US, that way if it breaks or gets damaged it will be covered by Nintendo of America's warranty program.

He wants what the DSi Japanese has to offer based in DSiWare I presume.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xDlmaoxD said:
Crass said:

Correct answer

Japan gets the better stuff 99% of the time.

DDRPenguin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am getting a Japanese DSi simply because I want a red one with Japanese DSiware.

I think the red DSi coming out on July 11th fits my bill perfectly, so I am getting it. Sorry, we only have two colors and Japan has many...I have reason to be jealous and want what Japan has XD.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
xDlmaoxD said:
Crass said:

Correct answer

Correction he wanted it for the DSiWare
biggrin.gif

hahaha I won!!

T

tal32123

Hop2089 said:
xDlmaoxD said:
Crass said:

yea they got that ds/dsl tv thing, although it wouldn't have worked in the usa due to 1seg they could have fixed it

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I already ran out of DSi points but I notice they are not to expensive. Its 100 points for every dollar. I dont know how its in japan but I think they are more expensive than here en the US. I know that japanese always gets he better because they are the one who create the stuff, this means that they have everything before us, they get exclusive stuff, and they also get more is kind of unfair for peple that live around america like me. I would have to learn japanese Im already working on it but is going to take sometime.

We just have to wait for more games to come out in the DSware because the DSi is only on its early stage as it was in japan last year, dont be so anxious just learn to have more patience.

T

tal32123

yea a good game for dsi points is only 8$-10$ basically instead of 30$ so its way better

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs