Homebrew DSi picture program

IngeniousDefault

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi.
I´m looking for a DSi picture converter, which can convert normal .jpg pictures to the special DSi .jpg, because you can´t put normal pictures on SD Card in the DSi, it doesn´t notice them.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not possible yet, because DSi wont display pics created by computer. maybe nintendo will release a tool to convert pictures/remove the restriction (i doubt this) or someone will hack it to allow people to put pictures on. (more likely, but i'd say still unlikely)

Devion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think this isn't possible because when you put a picture on that (relative bad) screen the picture's wil be ugly
and al blury so nintendo won't do that just because of the fact that the screens possibilities aren't so advanced.....
wacko.gif

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a silly silly excuse... People put pictures on their cell phones all the time, and most cellphones have much worse resolution.

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Devion said:
I think this isn't possible because when you put a picture on that (relative bad) screen the picture's wil be ugly
and al blury so nintendo won't do that just because of the fact that the screens possibilities aren't so advanced.....
wacko.gif

What!? That makes no sense. Have you ever used an image viewing homebrew, or better yet the DS Opera Browser? The DS can display images perfectly fine.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Hmmm? DSi>cellphones. The screens on the phone is rather small and has small resolution and I put large pictures on my phone and the quality stays the same.

It would be nice to have a DSi picture converter. One that lets you add those date and time so it can be recognized by the DSi

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure that the pictures taken by the DSi are digitally signed in such a way that they'll only show on the particular DSi that took the picture. It's probably a security feature so that people can't find exploits and run code embedded in the picture. After all, it's happened on the PSP.

EpicPie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can put your own pictures on the DSi, its really simple. I'll post a tutorial on how to do it on my YouTube channel then post a link on the forum.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EpicPie said:
You can put your own pictures on the DSi, its really simple. I'll post a tutorial on how to do it on my YouTube channel then post a link on the forum.
Let me guess, place a picture on top of your DSi.

T

tal32123

that is a good idea i would do that however i have no knowledge of making apps whatsoever

T

tal32123

edge199715 said:
They could have made the dsi much better.
yea although i do like watching slideshows on my dsi photo album it makes all my pictures exciting

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm pretty sure a dsi can open another dsi picture. i read on another forum that a guy downloaded the sample pic from dsibrew.org and it worked on his dsi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: