I havent bought a new DS since it first came out, (Phat FTW) but recently both hingers broke and bothers the crap outta me. So i am deciding to upgrade and keep the original DS. I also have an AK2i for my DS...So I think the DSi would be the best choice since i already have an AK2i... But if the AK2i would work on the 3DS then i would get that when the price drops. So i was wondering.. DSi + AK2i...or 3DS and wait for a new firmware for the AK2i to work the 3DS? Which would be better?