Surprisingly not. INB4CLOSE!
smileipb2.png

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
I think a lot of people in the other thread don't get that I'm taking the piss, which worries me slightly, especially when I am talking about hacking things with linux so they will work on the DSi

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hatsu said:
methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamy lserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylg lutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylval ylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylp rolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysyli soleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylgly cylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucy lprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylasp artylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylal anylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylgly cylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylala nylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylargi nylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolyliso leucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginyll eucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylasp artylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylgl utamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalyl alanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanyl prolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylargin ylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylis oleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspart ylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylse ryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucy lleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglu tamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasp araginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamy ltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminyl glycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartyl glutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycy lalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanyliso leucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidyl asparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleuc ylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylpro lylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine is the longest word lol.

There are spaces, it isnt one word...

D

Deleted_171835

hughjass said:
I think a lot of people in the other thread don't get that I'm taking the piss, which worries me slightly, especially when I am talking about hacking things with linux so they will work on the DSi
"Taking the piss" What the hell does that mean?

unsure.gif

Dinodragon

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys I found out the secret to crack the DS!!! It is very simple to accomplish.

First you need to grab a hammer. Raise the hammer over your head and bring it smashing down like that thing killed your mother. Now your DS will be cracked.
smile.gif

Happy new year and enjoy your cracked DS.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
...or you could do it the same way I cracked my DS Lite. 1. sit in an unstable chair. 2. Play M&L: BIN a lot with the DSi sitting on the edge of some surface. 3. let it fall and hit the corner of a computer, cracking the hinge
laugh.gif

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hatsu said:
8BitWalugi said:
Turtle said:
Saphiresurf said:
P.S. There isnt a ds 2 theres the ds ll (or XL)
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.
:/

I know. I just can't comment on how fail that sounds. ITS JUST A FUCKING MASSIVE DSi!

On topic: This is going to be tough regardless. Did anyone maybe consider doing a ChickHEN-like exploit for the DSi? Or do you need the common key for that too?
How'd the ChickHEN exploit work?
Simply caused an overflow with a picture of a chicken. That's it.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
macgeek417 said:
...or you could do it the same way I cracked my DS Lite. 1. sit in an unstable chair. 2. Play M&L: BIN a lot with the DSi sitting on the edge of some surface. 3. let it fall and hit the corner of a computer, cracking the hinge
laugh.gif

Hammer method is easier, worked best for me. My DS is fully cracked now and I can put anything I want on it, yesterday I put my house keys on it, worked a treat!

jeremy506

Some dude.
Trophies
XP
Country
Nauru
Change the mother board to the NDS Lite and reconfigure the cirtitry of the wireframe and it should have enough RAM to run hacks. Me no speaky England well.

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
(Note to "Grammer Nazis" - I did this on purpose. I usualy use proper grammer.)

H8 GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!! I SAWDERED SUMM MOER MEMOREEE ON2 A DeEsEye kartreeg. I SAWDEERDE A TERRABYET 2 IT! IT KAN RUUUN N-E-THING I PUUT ON IT!!!!!!!

I TAKED A PIKTUER 2 PRUUUVE IT!!!!!!!!! SRY MY KAMERA IZ NAWT VERRRRE GUUD.

EEDEET: DA EXXTERNLE PWR IS KUZ ODERWIZZZE DA DSEYE DOESNT NOT GETT GUUD BATTEREEE LYFE @ ALL.

bde6c934bb.jpg

laugh.gif

D

Deleted-119707

ugh, cant believe this is still open...

can you post a vid tutorial on how you did that macgeek?
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
OK guys, I don't really know much about programming, or hacking the DS, or Linux, but I'd like to be senior project manager if that's OK.

My idea is this, use the save of this game

5804.png

And hack the rom save data to change the blue penguin to the black Linux pengiin and then spoof the... The... Hack the save system file data to modify the code to boot the Linux and then from there we can install the Linux on the circuit board, with extra ram added from... Use the SD card as virtual ram?

Could someone who knows what they're doing use my idea and put Linux on the DSi? I'll credit you. Thanks.

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
OK guys, I don't really know much about programming, or hacking the DS, or Linux, but I'd like to be senior project manager if that's OK.

My idea is this, use the save of this game

5804.png

And hack the rom save data to change the blue penguin to the black Linux pengiin and then spoof the... The... Hack the save system file data to modify the code to boot the Linux and then from there we can install the Linux on the circuit board, with extra ram added from... Use the SD card as virtual ram?

Could someone who knows what they're doing use my idea and put Linux on the DSi? I'll credit you. Thanks.
This man is a genius!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Saphiresurf said:
Wow please we really need someone who actually wants to work on this. Someone else can be the leader of the team if they can pull it off i just want to at least put some effort into hacking the dsi with the DSi Linux Team.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I sank most my tokens and quarters in this game when I was a kid. A classic.