Homebrew DSi GBA question

Nasedase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just recently got my M3i Zero and I read somewhere that it automatically plays GBA games.
long story short, it says there's no slot-2 thing, but that's kind of obvious with the DSi. So does it require an emulator or something?

If it does please suggest some gba emulators for the DSi.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It automatically runs GBA games if you hae the M3 SLot 2 expansion pack. There is no way for you to play GBA games on your DSi with the M3i Zero. Only option is to buy a DS lite or get the iPlayer.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Christ i mean really AHHHHHHHH we really need an auto flame bot for "these" kinda newbs i mean come on USE THE SEARCH BUTTON or shall i use language you can understand

FREE ROMZZZ FOR UZZ IF UZ USE THE SEARCH BUTTON 111!!!11!!!11

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Noobs are going to ask it regaurdless if it is sticky'ed, posted or flashing in bright red letters under threat of of ban. Because the DSi posts are clumped in with NDS stuff, ALL noobs automagically infer things like the DSi can play gba games or whatever.

It is like reading through the DB banned page with all the reasons they get banned for when the rules state what NEVER to ask, say or do; they still do it.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Joe88 said:
kokodog said:
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I found out a way to play GBA game on DSi, ha ha.
Today, I search how to play GBA on DSi, and I found out a website http://www.gbadsi.com/, it show that the DSi playing a GBA game, it's amazing.
old news

Lol
yaynds.gif

And there's a new bigger DSi that's like the old DSi but bigger and better coming out too it's awsum!!11!!1
yay.gif
yay.gif

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Joe88 said:
kokodog said:
Today, I search how to play GBA on DSi, and I found out a website http://www.gbadsi.com/, it show that the DSi playing a GBA game, it's amazing.
old news

Lol
yaynds.gif

And there's a new bigger DSi that's like the old DSi but bigger and better coming out too it's awsum!!11!!1
yay.gif
yay.gif

You mean old DS.... It's even bigger and the old DS.. and i've seen some videos of it playing New Super Mario Bros that totally didn't look like it was pixelated. But it looks freakin huge, i love it (looks like a portable dvd player with a cool design
wub.gif

Edit: still not gonna get it, though
closedeyes.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Looked at that vid of it playing NSMB and could see a bit of quality degradation around the castle and if I had a good enough look probably the character models too. It wasn't huge but the whole thing is just so unnecessary

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BlackDave said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Joe88 said:
kokodog said:
old news

Lol
yaynds.gif

yay.gif
yay.gif

You mean old DS.... It's even bigger and the old DS.. and i've seen some videos of it playing New Super Mario Bros that totally didn't look like it was pixelated. But it looks freakin huge, i love it (looks like a portable dvd player with a cool design
wub.gif

Edit: still not gonna get it, though
closedeyes.gif
Well, I was trying to sound noobish when I said it
smileipb2.png

D

Deleted_171835

Ya...i foundz ways tooo pway GNA gams on MY DSp. Awen't I cool.! No seriously, this question could've easily been solved by something called *insert religous music here*..the search button.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse