Hacking DSI Exception when attempting to run anything

hdhacker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was a hacked Wii with 4.3U. The last thing I did was to install USB Loader GX and had it download all of the missing artwork. I had left, and when it was done, someone tried to run a game and it took a while, but the Wii eventually reset back to the system menu. Now loading any hacked application gives a DSI Exception. Homebrew Channel, Priiloader, usb loaders, all give a DSI Exception. I tried to rehack it, got the Homebrew Channel installer to run, but it dies with a DSI exception.

I've never seen this happen before. Does anyone have any ideas what I can do?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm afraid that we can't really help you much without knowing what error code pops up - a screen capture would be nice. Attempting to run SysCheck and posting the result would be even better.

hdhacker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, this is the nuttiest thing, but I brought the Wii over to my house and I got the installer to run without crashing. I didn't check if the installed apps would have worked, but I did notice my sd card write protect was halfway down before I attempted the installer again. Crisis averted, I guess.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Okay, this is the nuttiest thing, but I brought the Wii over to my house and I got the installer to run without crashing. I didn't check if the installed apps would have worked, but I did notice my sd card write protect was halfway down before I attempted the installer again. Crisis averted, I guess.

:P
Yep, that will do it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hello everyone