Hacking DSi Demonstration

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could return my dslite for $130 instore credit but it's not worth an extra $70, ugh Nintendo, how could you do this?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll say it time and time again, it looks like.

No one is forcing you to buy a DSi. If you are happy with your old DS, keep it!

This has been a Doomsday Forte PSA.

Dr.Norton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2 things..

when the new ds is closed the top shoulder buttons stick out, that looks bad.. and problematic. time will tell.

also, open pandora cant run DS emulation.. can it?

even if open pandora can run DS emulation, whats the point? it doesnt have a touch screen.

besides.. if you wanna get into naming other system, the best gaming system is clearly the P.C. !
tongue.gif
hehe =)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Dr.Norton said:

even if open pandora can run DS emulation, whats the point? it doesnt have a touch screen.

besides.. if you wanna get into naming other system, the best gaming system is clearly the P.C. ! tongue.gif hehe =)
I'm suspecting that you have no clue what you're talking about. The Pandora will have a touchscreen and DS emulation will most likely be possible, but probably not perfect at all. I'd suggest that you look things up before making false statements.
That being said, I couldn't care less about DS emulation on the Pandora since I already own a perfectly working DSL.

And a PC isn't a handheld, even if it is a damn small laptop
lecture.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Raika said:
hey cool vid the only differences i see between the dsl and dsi are that the dsi has a new mic design, no gba slot, has a built-in camera, an mp3 player and larger screens. The only thing that appeals to me is the larger screen size though, there are alternatives for the rest of its functions
wink.gif

It doesn't play MP3s.

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it plays AAC rip off, sure were not being forced in a sense, but some of us have fell bad for the marketing. A CAMERA O_O

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
loading between switchings photos looks annoying. anyone annoyed by that stupid black dot when the ds is closed? why can't it be white? and its not shiny. i think this looks ugly. but the animation thing looks awesome. i made alot of pictomations and now we can record sounds.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
phantastic91 said:
anyone annoyed by that stupid black dot when the ds is closed? why can't it be white?
That black dot is a camera lens. It can't be white, you can only cover it when not in use, with some complex lens-cap mechanism operated by some impractically placed button somewhere so that it all sits flush and fits under the dust cover. Or, alternatively, have a huge ugly protrusion on that part of the DS.

Dr.Norton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Minox_IX said:
Dr.Norton said:

besides.. if you wanna get into naming other system, the best gaming system is clearly the P.C. ! tongue.gif hehe =)
I'm suspecting that you have no clue what you're talking about. The Pandora will have a touchscreen and DS emulation will most likely be possible, but probably not perfect at all. I'd suggest that you look things up before making false statements.
That being said, I couldn't care less about DS emulation on the Pandora since I already own a perfectly working DSL.

lecture.gif

lol relax man, it was a question not a statement. learn to freakin read. ?'s are questions "also, open pandora cant run DS emulation.. can it?" and stating that it doesnt have a touch screen is... a fact. currently it doesnt have a touch screen. so sorry for offending you. sorry i didnt research enough about it lol.

anyways

speaking of my lack of research ill just ask it here.

any info on updated rendering or graphics aside from psychical specs?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Minox_IX said:
Dr.Norton said:

lecture.gif

but the pandora only has one screen so even if a working ds emulator were made, it would be sideways which would be quite annoying. although if i had a pandora i wouldn't use it for ds, i would use it for ps1 and 64 (esp. conker's bfd)

Valdure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to add that the pandora does in fact have a touch screen as can be seen from reading noONE's wiki link along with the official site and the pandora wiki. As for DS emulation, it's in the realm of possible but hasn't been proven and no one has currently announced any efforts of making one for the pandora yet. That doesn't mean no one is working on it behind closed doors but it'll definitely take some time to reach a usable state on the pandora. Even with just one screen the resolution on the Pandora is high enough to fit both screens side by side horizontally or one on top of the other vertically, also there is TV out as an option for showing the top screen.

Now that everyone has what they need to find out whatever the hell they want to about the Pandora can we stop talking about it here and actually talk about the DSi like we're supposed to?

P.S. I'll get a DSi when i'm done with GBA games and my DSL breaks but by then the next generation might already be out though. Matte black finish looks sweet though.

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is everyone drooling over Pandora? can it emulate ps2 or psp? thinking of becoming a psp fan boy now, seeing God of War, Final Fantasy, and some other awesome 3D games, makes it look like a home console XD plus mid-2009 they are getting a QWERT keyboard!

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is everyone drooling over Pandora? can it emulate ps2 or psp? thinking of becoming a psp fan boy now, seeing God of War, Final Fantasy, and some other awesome 3D games, makes it look like a home console XD plus mid-2009 they are getting a QWERT keyboard!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....