If so can we get an executable
smile.gif
please.

moriarty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the source code is far from complete i will post an link to a place to download and it will be completly compiled and read to run but it may take a while.

asiekierka

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hey!

I made some improvments to this app.

- Added a lot of modes:

[E] - a mode which can sync from a global file! Pretty useful I'd say.
[R] - a broken threaded mode. DON'T TOUCH THIS
[T] and [Y] - for 2 threads, a method of calculation that allows you to have 2 threads do different sets of numbers... Pretty useful, I'd say, again. This did approx. 15 million keys in a minute for me (140000 keys per second).

- Nothing much else, really

I've also included my current results, being about 35 million keys processed, in the zip. If you want to start from scratch, remove the two .bin's.

Get it here

I will update the ZIP every day at the end of my combo's work.

EDIT: I added Prog2Mini.exe, which has most of the modes stripped off ([3], [T] and [Y] left) in a quick-and-dirty way for a speed improvment.

EDIT TWO:

On the forced Networking of Mr. Brute
by asiekierka

Basically, this is the plan for the KEYFORCER.

I store 2 dynamic arrays, one contains the "processed" ones, the other contains the "were-processed-but-abandoned" ones.

Keys are assigned in blocks of 16.777.216 and you have up to 8 hours to do a block before it becomes outdated and therefore abandoned.

the Were-Processed-but-Abandoned array only contains the first 13 bytes of the key to be processed (the last 3 bytes are incremented from 00 00 00 to FF FF FF by the app while processing)

In addition to that, the Processed array contains the Unique ID of the processing user AND the 32-bit Unix time the process was started.
By the way, I'm thinking of making a count-by-IP site, where it counts what IP processed how much blocks.

Yes, read it.
GO HEAD.
TL;DR's are NOT allowed.

---

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
SD Card hack is fake, end of. DON'T bring it into this thread.

Common key can be used to decrypt DSiware files and allow us to install stuff on the DSi. We need an exploit before we can install stuff onto the DSi (I believe) as we need to run unsigned code., getting the common key makes it easier to find an exploit as we can decrypt and look at DSiware files.

Also, if you find the code using this program its automatically uploaded to the server unless you actually know enough coding to remove that part (which I doubt)

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
c0d3wiz said:
i do find it, im going to keep it to my self for awhile, then release it
tongue.gif
So do you have it or not? I'm guessing you're lying and trying to get more attention, you're already in enough shit as it is I thought you would of learned by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o