Hacking dsi blocking

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
with the dsi is there anyway to get the memory info from a flash card because if there is nintendo could make an update that first checks the size of the ds cart and if it over like 6 mb or something like the micro sd card used in the flash cards and block them? i know it sounds kinda stupid

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Hellow said:
with the dsi is there anyway to get the memory info from a flash card because if there is nintendo could make an update that first checks the size of the ds cart and if it over like 6 mb or something like the micro sd card used in the flash cards and block them? i know it sounds kinda stupid

wouldn't work, as DS games go up to 256MB, which is 250MB more than the limit you would like to impose..

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hatsu said:
A suggestible limit would be 512mB
MilliByte?
wtf.gif

QUOTE(N64Temp @ Jan 31 2010, 04:46 PM) Wasn't there a 4GB cart? But I believe the GBA couldnt play any games over 32MB so maybe they could do limit for this too.
4Gb, which equals 512MB, it's yet to be released though. The game's called Ni no Kuni - The Another World.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o