Hacking DSi 1.4 Help

dvsday684

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had updated my DSi to version 1.4u and so I knew that I had to run the update to make my Acekard2i into Danny Phantom so I could run it on the DSi. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but now when I put it in my DSLite or DSi it says that there is no card inserted. I had put the DSLite update file on my SD card, and ran the update on my DSLite, but now it is not working on either. Please help, I would like to play my games.

dvsday684

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Did you turn off the DS before the update finished by mistake?

No, It asked me to reinsert the card, so I did that. I pressed B to continue, and it asked me if I still wanted to do it, and I pressed yes. It hung at 0 for about 5 seconds, then started to increase by 5 for every second until it completed, and it said it was done. It said press Start for more cards or turn off DS. However, I did accidentally press start right before I turned it off, because it's right where I put my thumb when I turn it off. I put it in my DSi and it said no card inserted, and same thing with my DSLite.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dvsday684 said:
tattar8 said:
Did you turn off the DS before the update finished by mistake?
No, It asked me to reinsert the card, so I did that. I pressed B to continue, and it asked me if I still wanted to do it, and I pressed yes. It hung at 0 for about 5 seconds, then started to increase by 5 for every second until it completed, and it said it was done. It said press Start for more cards or turn off DS. However, I did accidentally press start right before I turned it off, because it's right where I put my thumb when I turn it off. I put it in my DSi and it said no card inserted, and same thing with my DSLite.
None of what you say here sounds good.....bricked? I'm pretty sure you now need for someone else to run the DSL update fix on their flashcart, then when it comes to the "enter another cart" replace that flashcart with your AK2i. Hopefully, that's all you need to have it working. But you NEED to follow the instructions listed on the screen.

dvsday684

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
None of what you say here sounds good.....bricked? I'm pretty sure you now need for someone else to run the DSL update fix on their flashcart, then when it comes to the "enter another cart" replace that flashcart with your AK2i. Hopefully, that's all you need to have it working. But you NEED to follow the instructions listed on the screen.

I'll try this out and see if it works.

dvsday684

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:

Thank you so much! My Acekard2i is working great! What I did is this: I have an R4DSi (the one that is an acekard clone, a.k.a. R4 Ultra) and put the update file on that SD card. Then I inserted it into my DSL, and when it said reinsert the card, I took my R4i out and put in my Acekard. It ran just like it did before, except this time, it worked! Thank you so much and I'm glad that I didn't just give up and say it was $20 dollars down the drain!

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Can I ask in this thread.
Why does it turn into Danny phantom or whatever. What is in danny phantom that the acekard runs on 1.4 and so on.

is there any place to know any of it. I guess not since ninetynine can be on backdoor spying so...

I have no life

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
JereTHEend said:
Why does it turn into Danny phantom or whatever. What is in danny phantom that the acekard runs on 1.4 and so on.

is there any place to know any of it. I guess not since ninetynine can be on backdoor spying so...
It's a passthrough. The Acekard2i header is blocked.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I have no life said:
JereTHEend said:

It's a passthrough. The Acekard2i header is blocked.

Yeah - I am kinda fan of the flashcart's own logo.

But then again, that is pretty safe way, unless nintendo starts blocking commercial games next (and what it seems every FC maker out there is forced to do same/similar to - trick)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok