dsflashcart.com - A Review

The_Wherebare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, if you could get me my shipping number I will be full blown in your depth, swear. Thats the only thing I want. Other than receiving my item in a reasonably timely fashion.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, if you could get me my shipping number I will be full blown in your depth, swear. Thats the only thing I want. Other than receiving my item in a reasonably timely fashion.

The weird thing was that they were the ones who sent me my Gateway 3DS review unit. The man I've been in contact with, Steven, was extremely prompt with his responses (by international email standard, which is typically 24 hours, and email responses typically arrived after 5PM PDT (GMT- 7)) and shipped exactly when he said he would. Not to mention, it was DHL'd straight to my house and got there in two days. I live in southern California by the way.

My recommendation is to be a little bit more patient. I know you are frustrated right now, I don't blame you, but don't be quick to jump the gun. For Chinese sites, this shipping speed is actually relatively normal, and the three day delay from processing to shipped is pretty common. If it didn't ship for like two weeks, yeah, you can rage at them as much as you want, but give the site a bit of time. My experiences thus far have been more than fantastic. :) And that's hard to find nowadays, lol.

If you want though, PM me your order number and if he gets in touch, I'll make an inquiry.

The_Wherebare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the thing, I live in southern cali too. This site is U.S based also and doing further investigation it seems that they're location is Riverside, California. THATS WHERE I LIVE! I bought from them originally because I was under the impression it would be shipping from the U.S so when I found out that it was coming from HK I thought "WHAAAAH?!" but I let it go because I know that most of these cart sites ship from China. All I really want is my shipping number. I just want to know the whereabouts of my item. Thats all. Is that really so much to ask for? I'll pm you though and maybe you can help me.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats the thing, I live in southern cali too. This site is U.S based also and doing further investigation it seems that they're location is Riverside, California. THATS WHERE I LIVE! I bought from them originally because I was under the impression it would be shipping from the U.S so when I found out that it was coming from HK I thought "WHAAAAH?!" but I let it go because I know that most of these cart sites ship from China. All I really want is my shipping number. I just want to know the whereabouts of my item. Thats all. Is that really so much to ask for? I'll pm you though and maybe you can help me.

Ahh, I see you looked too deeply into Shoptemp's roster of acceptable sites to purchase? Sites on Shoptemp tend to fake their country. I don't know why Shoptemp does that, or why it's even allowed. I will tell you right now that more than half of those country listings are inaccurate. They're not in Riverside, they're somewhere in China. I dunno if I'll be able to get the information you need as I'm not exactly a customer, and that information COULD be considered private, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. I was supposed to email him about a miscellaneous thing anyways. :P

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just be sure not to mix up realhotstuff.com and realhotstuff.hk. The .hk domain is the one in China. They're both the same store though. Chinese one is cheaper because, well, based in China.

quickman23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon charged me 49.99 for the xbox live card. I got that money back by filing a claim with my credit union. This is what amazon told me to do, for some reason they wouldn't just refund the money. That was the only money I was charged.

I also had no indication from the site if it was from hong kong, so I assume it is, being the nature of their products. If I do receive it, it will probably be next week, or even the week after at the latest. I haven't received any shipping information.

I'm not really saying this site used my account information, but their payment gateway almost certainly did. It wasn't a coincidence, I've only had this card for a month, and this email has never been used for this before.

Davergamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Folks,

I order an R4i card from this website, too. I ordered it on the 10th. The order status updated to "Shipped" the next day.

10 days later, it still hasn't come yet. I didn't even get a tracking number. I've sent emails to the website, still no replies on that.

I recommend you NOT to use this website.

Xexyz

GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Folks,

I order an R4i card from this website, too. I ordered it on the 10th. The order status updated to "Shipped" the next day.

10 days later, it still hasn't come yet. I didn't even get a tracking number. I've sent emails to the website, still no replies on that.

I recommend you NOT to use this website.
what r4i card?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright guys, I just got a reply from Steven at DSFlashCart.

I sent this email last night. Why you guys are not getting replies is beyond me. For any customer inquiries regarding orders, you are urged to send a message to [email protected].

In regards to shipping: all orders are to be shipped within 48 hours of successful payment. Shipping is every day except weekends and holidays. If a tracking is not received within 48 or so hours, the customer is more than welcome to email the company and a tracking number will be provided. Sometimes, however, an email will not go through because of email blocking.

I also got information about the FashionPay system. It is a Chinese payment system. The system is unable to accept payments from a major US courier due to the illegitimate nature of the products being sold. FashionPay is also under a contract with DSFlashcart, and if customers are complaining about miscellaneous charges DSFlashcart basically has the right to sue these guys.

And if you are being overcharged: the extra fee is an international charge. This is resolved by sending an email, again, to [email protected]. The shipping fee will be refunded back to you. This will also apply to "unintentional charges" that you guys were concerned about. Although, I don't know why the hell you guys are being charged from like Amazon.com or some crazy stuff like that....

----

Well, overall , I don't know why you guys are reporting all of these issues. They got back to me really quickly, as they should be. At this point, I'm not going to point fingers, or anything, but I'm starting to feel like some of these posts are leaving out information. Whether it's intentional or not remains to be seen.

MmYg78M.png

The_Wherebare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an email too!!!

My name here,thanks for your email, have checked for you, we have sent out
your package and will send you the tracking number soon later, would
you please just send me a email if you don't receive the number on
Monday when we work, i will check it for you again and send it to you
if you still don't receive it at that time. and sorry about the late
reply, and also you can just answer the email from fasionpay and tell
them you bought the card from our dsflashcart site or just ignore the
email. they send the email just want to make sure we use our site to
sell flashcarts. thanks

--
Steven
http://www.dsflashcart.com
[email protected]

So I hope I get a tracking number soon and if not I will definitively be emailing them monday. I will also being emailing for the charge too. Thanks for the help Ryukouki!

Reactions: Ryukouki

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an email too!!!

*snip*

So I hope I get a tracking number soon and if not I will definitively be emailing them monday. I will also being emailing for the charge too. Thanks for the help Ryukouki!

Anytime, glad I could help you out. Why does nobody believe me when I say that flashcart websites aren't out to steal your money....? :cry:

quickman23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anytime, glad I could help you out. Why does nobody believe me when I say that flashcart websites aren't out to steal your money....? :cry:

The only reason I brought it up was because I used this email address specifically only for dsflashcart.com, and then it was used to make the bogus amazon account. I thought it would be worth mentioning, because it wasn't a coincidence. :\ Prior to this I've never had this kinda issue with a flash cart site before.

I also didn't have a tracking number, but I previously asked about the additional charges that aren't mentioned on the site. I don't feel like getting confrontational about the fake amazon account, because from what I can tell, the gateway asked for the payment information, not the website. So it was probably the gateway that scammed me.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only reason I brought it up was because I used this email address specifically only for dsflashcart.com, and then it was used to make the bogus amazon account. I thought it would be worth mentioning, because it wasn't a coincidence. :\ Prior to this I've never had this kinda issue with a flash cart site before.

I also didn't have a tracking number, but I previously asked about the additional charges that aren't mentioned on the site. I don't feel like getting confrontational about the fake amazon account, because from what I can tell, the gateway asked for the payment information, not the website. So it was probably the gateway that scammed me.

Kinda strange. Identity theft where the stars aligned coincidentally? :P I wasn't pointing a finger at you, by the way. ;) I was merely making an observation that I was getting emails responded to in a timely manner, and trying to at least shed light on this issue, because it's curious for me too, as I collaborate with them for possible reviews and whatnot, and it was weird seeing all these people reporting issues when I and many others haven't observed said issues. It usually comes down to user impatience and their belief of entitlement to have things NOW rather than understand that from China to wherever takes a lot of time to ship to. But yeah, definitely send them an email about that Amazon charge thing, and hopefully you can get it sorted out. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...