DsDsRevolution v0.4.3

chrisfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know im gonna sound noobish but can some one help me put sm files in dsds rev i have the songs
for twewy death note bleach and soul eater but songs dnt wana work

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow I was so hyped about this and yet I am soooooooooooooooo disappointed
frown.gif

First... who in their right mind thought about the original controls would've been a good idea??? Speechless... so ok, then I downloaded the fixed INI file (thanks to whoever made it available to download a few pages ago, sorry didn't noted your name for it)

Second... it's incredibly unresponsive... not always, but let's say... oh... 50% of the time, even if you hit the right arrows, sometimes they do not "register" so I get errors... even if I pressed the right arrow... :-(

I'll be waiting for an update of it. Still it's looking mighty fine! Fix the responsiveness of the buttons, and you got a Homebrew Must-have!

PCU

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The responsiveness is completely fine for me...
And .ini file is designed for everyone to edit easily...

But! I have to say this again! If the song is too long, you'll notice that the note is actually moving fater then the song!(tested with a 14min and 10min song)

bigjohn8411

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this is a great DDR clone! im surprised that it read all my .sm files and mp3's right out of the box and stuff. my ONLY problem is speed mods. if that can be added in the next release, i'd be set and play this all day lol

maybe custom noteskins too? but i know thats probably way down the line, in the future. along with sound effects for song changing
tongue.gif

i've also found out that after you have converted your ogg files to mp3, you do not need to modify the music line in the .sm file (to change the ogg to mp3). very awesome. and the bg's dont need to be resized either, the scaler works great.

great job so far! im lovin it

quake0099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed DSDSR on my M3DS Real.
It comes up with only one error during its startup.

"SPC=64 FD=768 FLC=61976
Detect FAT16
Load default font. 'jp12pix.glf'
Font file not found"

Even though I'm 100% sure that the .glf file is in the DsDsR folder.

K:\[4835]DsDsR080908 is the exact folder location

The DsDsR folder is located on the root of my card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

EDIT
I have tried placing the font file into the folder K:\SYSTEM\m3sakura\textfont and the file still will not be found.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021