DSDSR Update

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by pasc, Sep 9, 2008.

1. pasc
    OP

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Ok, here is the newest update of the DS Clone of Stepmania:

Downloadlink

Here is the original Source

Now let's see how good ogg was implemented !

EDIT: Sorry for the hotlinking of the file... I will upload it on my own filehostsite any moment...

2. bunnybreaker

bunnybreaker GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2007
    yey!

3. Lord Toon

Lord Toon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2007
    United States
    Homestead, Fl
    Actually, not yey...//

Version 0.4.4 was off sync in some songs...I downgraded back to v0.4.3 and the songs were synced perfectly. I don't mind not having .oog support for now. I much rather have .dwi/.sm support more. Maybe the addition of banners on the title screen & full theme customization...I could dream.//

4. bunnybreaker

bunnybreaker GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2007
    Well, it's still "yey!" that it is being continually updated.

5. Lord Toon

Lord Toon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2007
    United States
    Homestead, Fl
    OK...I'll give you that one. BTW: Thanks for the link to the ISP patch for Metal Slug 7.//

6. Algester

Algester Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2008
    i have a problem with this one i have been trying to search the internet but i get nothing (people looks like have some problems with this as well as the font file not found problem and no one replies) is there a way to fix this font file not found problem as the font is there but it seems the DS cant detect it or is there a DLDI patcher...?

correction i got it to work by puting the DsDsR folder on the DS root @_@

7. t03knee

t03knee Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2007
    United States
    Anyone know how I might be able to edit the logo/banner pic of DSDSR? I've tried changing the default_bg.png but that merely edits the default backgrounds on the songs. I've unpacked the rom and gotten a lot of bin files and a few folders but I'm unsure of what to do next. Keep in mind, I'm not code savvy and I've never programmed anything in my life so please be kind. =P

8. Veristical Blaze

Veristical Blaze GBAtemp Fan

Oct 31, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Edge Of Shibuya
    you need to put the pic u want in the correct pixel x pixel format(dunno what it was) and put it in the directory where the song is in