Please use this at your own risk:
080908 version (v0.4.4)
- Added .ogg Playback
Second look at ? surface start timing
There is fail clean up, (DsDsR.nds)
- Addidtion off the files ogg.dsp, failed.wav and mine.wav in the DSDSR folder
- Removing of the failed.mp3 due to now having failed .wav
Here is the original Source

Now let's see how good ogg was implemented !

EDIT: Sorry for the hotlinking of the file... I will upload it on my own filehostsite any moment...

Lord Toon

Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
bunnybreaker said:
Actually, not yey...//

Version 0.4.4 was off sync in some songs...I downgraded back to v0.4.3 and the songs were synced perfectly. I don't mind not having .oog support for now. I much rather have .dwi/.sm support more. Maybe the addition of banners on the title screen & full theme customization...I could dream.//

Algester

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have a problem with this one i have been trying to search the internet but i get nothing (people looks like have some problems with this as well as the font file not found problem and no one replies) is there a way to fix this font file not found problem as the font is there but it seems the DS cant detect it or is there a DLDI patcher...?

correction i got it to work by puting the DsDsR folder on the DS root @_@

t03knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how I might be able to edit the logo/banner pic of DSDSR? I've tried changing the default_bg.png but that merely edits the default backgrounds on the songs. I've unpacked the rom and gotten a lot of bin files and a few folders but I'm unsure of what to do next. Keep in mind, I'm not code savvy and I've never programmed anything in my life so please be kind. =P

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
t03knee said:
Anyone know how I might be able to edit the logo/banner pic of DSDSR? I've tried changing the default_bg.png but that merely edits the default backgrounds on the songs. I've unpacked the rom and gotten a lot of bin files and a few folders but I'm unsure of what to do next. Keep in mind, I'm not code savvy and I've never programmed anything in my life so please be kind. =P
you need to put the pic u want in the correct pixel x pixel format(dunno what it was) and put it in the directory where the song is in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr