Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

DSChess v0.3

With DLDI support

It’s been quite a long time since the last release, but now there is version 0.3 of DSchess.

chess.png

DSchess is a homebrew chess game for the Nintendo DS developed by Boris Von Loesch, which is based on the strong chess engine Fruit by Fabien Letouzey. Current release now supports DLDI for your gaming pleasure.
Make sure to check the developer’s homepage for further information on how to use DSchess or drop him a line .

icon11.gif
 Homepage

download.gif
 DSChess v0.3

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, if they could port BattleChess with slightly ramped up graphics to the DS, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But then again, who wouldn't. WiFi BattleChess = bliss.

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a G6 Real 16G card (slot 1 + DLDI) and just dragged the chess.nds and the book_small.bin files to my card but it hangs on loading. I'm new to all this but should this work?

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
You know, if they could port BattleChess with slightly ramped up graphics to the DS, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. But then again, who wouldn't. WiFi BattleChess = bliss.

Word...someone talented (like fast) should start the ball rolling...try tacking the animations from battle chess onto this release.
wink.gif
grog.gif

Anywayz off to try this...stuck with clubhouse games/42 all time classics, but this might be fun.
yaynds.gif

bulletmark

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not really a strong chess player but that 42 ATC chess game is very weak even on the "hard" setting. That's why I would like to try dschess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo