Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jeremysr released this??? He's the one that got me into flashcarts, waaaay back at dsmeet. Didn't know he was still active but I guess he mainly hangs around gbadev.

Too bad he didn't release something cooler ): (sorry, I'm just an atheist who lives in The South, so I get pretty sick of over-bibley-ness. But the DS doesn't have that yet so hey)

[edit] wahey! I just read the above page and realized that he is here too! That's cool

Jeremysr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
viewsourcecode.org
XP
Country
Canada
Mewgia said:
Too bad he didn't release something cooler

Well I've released 4 other DS homebrew.
tongue.gif
You can see them here: http://viewsourcecode.org/homebrew.php

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the program Jeremysr. I'm an athiest and haven't read the bible fully so I'm enjoying reading it on my DS at the moment. I probably wouldn't have read it anytime soon without this program so cheers!

kingdee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Opium said:
Thanks for the program Jeremysr. I'm an athiest and haven't read the bible fully so I'm enjoying reading it on my DS at the moment. I probably wouldn't have read it anytime soon without this program so cheers!
thats for the program aswell Jeremysr, it is nice to see this thread not decending into religious fanboyism (is there religious fanboys?) and abuse of others beliefs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast