DSarchive.com - A Nintendo DS Resource

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by slickshoes19, May 18, 2016.

1. slickshoes19
    OP

slickshoes19 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2011
    United States
    Hello DS fans,

My name is Dave, and I am a huge fan of the Nintendo DS and it's excellent game library. Because of my love for this handheld, I have embarked on a new personal blog project that aims to catalog DS games and hardware individually through small (somewhat personal and perhaps a little biased) articles, taking into account the historical context of each game's release. I won't be going in any particular order (not chronologically or alphabetically), but rather I'll be writing articles as I am so inspired. I own over 150 DS games and have played them all, so I have enough to keep me going for quite some time.

I appreciate your support and readership if you are at all interested in following along, and I welcome comments, suggestions and article requests. Also, if you like this idea, please share it with friends! :D

FB Page: facebook.com/dsarchive
    Twitter: twitter.com/TheDSarchive

nxwing and Sliter like this.
  2. migles

migles GBAtemp Guru

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    China
    Earth-chan
    greetings dave... you need staff's permition to advertise your website as stated by the forum rules (that you most likely skipped over)
    https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

your blog is still young but it seems cool and i will keep in touch with that project..
    and would love to get a post about which games are your favorite and that you reccomend...
    please ask staff permition so you can talk about your blog..
    staff can be contacted here https://gbatemp.net/staff/
    (send a private message to 2 or 3 persons since some of them are kinda away and can't answer you quickly, or simply don't read PMs)

PS: funny how your blog theme is called gateway and it is not related to the 3ds flashcart

Last edited by migles, May 18, 2016
  3. slickshoes19
    OP

slickshoes19 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2011
    United States
    I sincerely apologize! That makes perfect sense, and I should have thought about that first.