Gaming DSarchive.com - A Nintendo DS Resource

slickshoes19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello DS fans,

My name is Dave, and I am a huge fan of the Nintendo DS and it's excellent game library. Because of my love for this handheld, I have embarked on a new personal blog project that aims to catalog DS games and hardware individually through small (somewhat personal and perhaps a little biased) articles, taking into account the historical context of each game's release. I won't be going in any particular order (not chronologically or alphabetically), but rather I'll be writing articles as I am so inspired. I own over 150 DS games and have played them all, so I have enough to keep me going for quite some time.

I appreciate your support and readership if you are at all interested in following along, and I welcome comments, suggestions and article requests. Also, if you like this idea, please share it with friends! :D

FB Page: facebook.com/dsarchive
Twitter: twitter.com/TheDSarchive

Reactions: nxwing and Sliter

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
greetings dave... you need staff's permition to advertise your website as stated by the forum rules (that you most likely skipped over)
Advertising & Requests

Members are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

As long as the advert is non-obtrusive and does not contain links to warez of any kind, members may link to their own website, forum, or venture in their signature and profile ONLY.

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.
https://gbatemp.net/help/terms

your blog is still young but it seems cool and i will keep in touch with that project..
and would love to get a post about which games are your favorite and that you reccomend...
please ask staff permition so you can talk about your blog..
staff can be contacted here https://gbatemp.net/staff/
(send a private message to 2 or 3 persons since some of them are kinda away and can't answer you quickly, or simply don't read PMs)

PS: funny how your blog theme is called gateway and it is not related to the 3ds flashcart

Last edited by migles,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory