Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
unz said:
kiczek said:
lol yeah DNB has got to be the most inbread retarted group since TRM :-P

kiczek, you are hereby banned from using the words highlighted in bold, until you learn to spell them correctly.
Ignoring this ban puts you at risk of appearing more intellectually challenged than those you accuse.

Have a nice day.
[/cluebat]

He wasn't saying they were Inbred Retards.

Gah, I can't even come up with something smartass because of the stupifying disregard for the english language. I notice he went with the bake good spelling each time though, maybe theres something in that, In Bread and re tarted.

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Moots said:
unz said:
kiczek said:
lol yeah DNB has got to be the most inbread retarted group since TRM :-P

kiczek, you are hereby banned from using the words highlighted in bold, until you learn to spell them correctly.
Ignoring this ban puts you at risk of appearing more intellectually challenged than those you accuse.

Have a nice day.
[/cluebat]

He wasn't saying they were Inbred Retards.

Gah, I can't even come up with something smartass because of the stupifying disregard for the english language. I notice he went with the bake good spelling each time though, maybe theres something in that, In Bread and re tarted.
You might be on to something there, Moots. Perhaps the guy was so baked, an acute case of the munchies had created a subconscious impulse, which was inserting food-related words into his vocabulary? Like some kind of psychological pigout, perhaps?

I should apply for a research grant - it could be quite a lucrative field of study. My thesis would be called "Food for thought".

@ Densetsu3000: I see what you did there. Very nice use of 'subtext'. Well played, sir.
yay.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
unz said:
You might be on to something there, Moots. Perhaps the guy was so baked, an acute case of the munchies had created a subconscious impulse, which was inserting food-related words into his vocabulary? Like some kind of psychological pigout, perhaps?

I should apply for a research grant - it could be quite a lucrative field of study. My thesis would be called "Food for thought".

@ Densetsu3000: I see what you did there. Very nice use of 'subtext'. Well played, sir.
yay.gif
An astute obervation by Moots, and an interesting research proposal by unz. Mmmm...bread and tarts.

Sorry for my off-topic posts, but what the hell else are we gonna talk about on a thread about a release that's gonna get nuked anyway?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)