Xcist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sonic209 said:
Stop posting how many people there are on this thread WE CAN SEE ON THE BOTTOM

Aha hha! Oh but this is a fun thread anyway! Releases this big don't happen often! Just relax and let it EXPLODE!

My guess is a high of 600 users at once on this thread...

Diablo1123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcist said:
sonic209 said:
Stop posting how many people there are on this thread WE CAN SEE ON THE BOTTOM

Aha hha! Oh but this is a fun thread anyway! Releases this big don't happen often! Just relax and let it EXPLODE!

My guess is a high of 600 users at once on this thread...

Also future generations won't see it
smile.gif

> 215 User(s) are reading this topic (121 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)
91 Members: Diablo1123, pikadude1006, FlameTakuya, Xcist, Gaisuto, poplast, ahmose, engruzii, mrchew, lcleong, Rod, astromantic, MitchStar, go185, Nottulys, DbGt, Dedale, Ryoku, Toutatis, Shinrin, Brocktree, irpacynot, Cai, superkrm, Felix_Leonhart, tmtz, SpaceJump, rodimus1, LordFade, jester13, omatic, ppfdee, Diffusion, m3rox, coolbgdog, Eternal Myst, EvilShenanigans!, ninjaice15, Heran Bago, DrKupo, Edgedancer, Skeezo, bfoos, edit_text, Trizae, jenngcia, wiki, Shinster, Szyslak, DemonicChocobo, Elfeckin, thr33face, squall23, johnnywalker, samred, Celes cole, GameDragon, dancingmadx77, nigy, charliehorse, Zharktas, tranehigh, grubbymitts, zoharmodifier, seren, joychung, Koh, ljtyk, wynnus, Torrio, Mass Debater, Rukuojin, golio514, beethy, lurker123, Giangsta, Dodongo, HarkenSlash, Gand, DigitalVampirex, mspooner, cycle, Rydia278, drabag, baramos, heyyouguys, rushpunk, jundeezy, theman69, Achilles, arcy

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batten down the hatches, a flood's comin'!
grog.gif

This would be a game to light up the switchboards, anyway, but with the drought we've had, it's especially hot.

Have fun, guys and gals!

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm uploading a save file (512KB R4, Cyclo format) in the hopes that someone can look into the differences between the (J) and the (U) created saves.

Funny thing is, I can load up a new game from a (J) save, and it works fine, but I can not load an existing (J) save slot.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2919

Slot 1: (J) created, new game+ (black screens)
Slot 2: (J) created, first game (black screens)
Slot 3: (U) created, earliest save point (works fine)

Hopefully someone much more clever than I can figure out the difference between the slots and create a fix. Otherwise, puppies and orphans will get it.

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Some people with R4 1.18 not working, and a lot saying it works... eh, don't know what to think.
Guess I'll be getting my SD card reader by tomorrow, then. Took me long enough to buy the little thing.

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
U know how it says this--
NOTE: This is a public dump available on IRC in the *temp channels. It has not been pre'd and may not appear on your usual sites. THERE ARE NO ROM FILES ON GBATEMP - ANY LINKS/REQUESTS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT ACCOUNT BAN.

it says that there is a public avalible on IRC in the temp chanels does that mean we can download it from there( i am not saying or asking links ) does that mean that ,, if yes then how do i get on the IRC and the temp chanel?

help needed pls and if this was agianst the rules i did not know...
yaynds.gif

Shinrin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
I'm uploading a save file (512KB R4, Cyclo format) in the hopes that someone can look into the differences between the (J) and the (U) created saves.

Funny thing is, I can load up a new game from a (J) save, and it works fine, but I can not load an existing (J) save slot.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2919

Slot 1: (J) created, new game+ (black screens)
Slot 2: (J) created, first game (black screens)
Slot 3: (U) created, earliest save point (works fine)

Hopefully someone much more clever than I can figure out the difference between the slots and create a fix. Otherwise, puppies and orphans will get it.

This happens as data in both games are arranged diffrent, someone tried a FFVAJ save on FFVAU and the game was all funky, but playable.

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some one was saying upgrade and then you'll have no problems, but then again I dont know what version the R4 is at, as I dont own one. Good luck with your search, everyone, I'm off to go play.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vishi said:
NOTE: This is a public dump available on IRC in the *temp channels. It has not been pre'd and may not appear on your usual sites. THERE ARE NO ROM FILES ON GBATEMP - ANY LINKS/REQUESTS WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT ACCOUNT BAN.

it says that there is a public avalible on IRC in the temp chanels does that mean we can download it from there( i am not saying or asking links ) does that mean that ,, if yes then how do i get on the IRC and the temp chanel?

yaynds.gif
yes

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vishi said:

yaynds.gif
just go to GameFaqs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.