DS #XXXX: Deoxys Distribution Cart (USA)

Seastars

Trophies
XP
Country
You need two DS' to use this. I assume it is the same cartridge Nintendo would have at these stores for distributing Deoxys at the event. Intresting release though, their must of been so many of these events before all over the world and this is the first one that gets dumped.

P.S I'm wondering weather someone should put the "We don't host illegal files" message on the front page of this topic?

aerowalk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canyon Crawler said:
What is the point of this topic? Why create a topic about the rom that no one can get.

to talk about it / have discussion
and also to let people know that it's 'released' (which is why we got gbatemp release list)

Navarr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious, would this technically be an illegal file? its not a game or anything, its not something being sold and its probably not even copywritten o.o;

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
holaitsme said:
so how did the person dump it did they steal it, bring there flashcarts, or murder
am confused

Probably just snuck it home, or just said it got lost. Theres lots of ways. I'm sure Nintendo doesn't really care about one or 20 missing carts

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Canyon Crawler said:
natkoden said:

I have read the rules. I was just wondering how to get this, that is all. What is the point of this topic? Why create a topic about the rom that no one can get. How is it that he says it is confrimed working when there is no place to download it from? Look I am sorry if I am out of line. I don't want to cause any trouble here. All I came here to this site for was to learn about homebrew as well as flashcart and more. Maybe as well as download some files.
blink.gif

This site is about doing illegal things, and tells you how to do them, but not where to get them.

Think of it like a headshop. Sure you can get bongs but they won't tell you were to get weed.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
science said:
holaitsme said:
so how did the person dump it did they steal it, bring there flashcarts, or murder
am confused

Probably just snuck it home, or just said it got lost. Theres lots of ways. I'm sure Nintendo doesn't really care about one or 20 missing carts

I do beleive there are ways you can dump NDS games to your GBA SLOT 2 device (dont quote me though). If he worked at the store Gamestop he could have easily done this.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
enigmaindex said:
science said:
holaitsme said:
am confused

I do beleive there are ways you can dump NDS games to your GBA SLOT 2 device (dont quote me though). If he worked at the store Gamestop he could have easily done this.
Yeah, there are a number of ways to dump ROMs and that is the most likely.

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heran Bago said:
enigmaindex said:
science said:
holaitsme said:
am confused

I'm thinking that's the only way he's going to do it in the store though.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Heran Bago said:
enigmaindex said:
science said:
holaitsme said:
am confused

He could have a laptop in the back for some wifi method. Or he could be planted from a piracy group and have a custom dumper.
2nd slot is only likely one, but any of them just need a little time alone with the cart.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to do with with 1 DS? Like any Emu's that have WiFi enabled? I only know one friend with a DS, and she doesn't have a flash card... I know I can just go to the store next weekend, but I'm not going to be around a store next weekend
frown.gif
wife's making me go camping with her... thank god I have FFTA2, lol

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
He could have a laptop in the back for some wifi method. Or he could be planted from a piracy group and have a custom dumper.
2nd slot is only likely one, but any of them just need a little time alone with the cart.
yeah slot 2 was my first guess but whatever its kinda pointless to me

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
Heran Bago said:
enigmaindex said:
science said:
holaitsme said:
am confused

Yeah it's actually surprisingly easy. There is a video on youtube of some chick at Toys'R'Us showing a customer how the Manaphy Event cart works.
All it takes is "Would the cart work on a normal DS or is it a special one? May I try it on mine?"

1. Start dump.
2. Engage in coversation.
3. Maintain 5-10 mins of conversation occaisionally glancing down to check dump progress.
4. Dump finishes, Exclaim "Wow! That's interesting, it works on my normal DSlite too lol lolol" then "Anyhow, best i be off then pip pip"
5. ??????
6. No PROFIT

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give some feedback about how to make this work? I'm using a SuperCard miniSD to send the Deoxys to my R4 with Pokémon Diamond (SP), but they don't seem to connect with each other. Could it be that the SuperCard's patching program somehow modified the ROM, rendering it useless? Or that the language difference between the games is causing the imcompatibility? Some info from those who made it work would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Canyon Crawler, that is so sad... You really don't get how GBATemp (or any releases site) works. And yet you dare to complain that no one gives you ROMs... so sad.

Kamakazie

Trophies
Website
www.kamakazie.net
XP
Country
United States
Goloki said:
Can someone give some feedback about how to make this work? I'm using a SuperCard miniSD to send the Deoxys to my R4 with Pokémon Diamond (SP), but they don't seem to connect with each other. Could it be that the SuperCard's patching program somehow modified the ROM, rendering it useless? Or that the language difference between the games is causing the imcompatibility? Some info from those who made it work would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Canyon Crawler, that is so sad... You really don't get how GBATemp (or any releases site) works. And yet you dare to complain that no one gives you ROMs... so sad.

On the system running the distro, make sure your DS date is set to June 20th; start up the distro program.

On your recieving system, start up the game after the distro has begun and you will see Mystery Gift on the main menu.

I've tried this with a retail US cart and it works fine, can't say for other regions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was at the bar for 1 hour and lost $40 playing pool, and said well that's enough for my unlucky day, better quit. Some sharks up there today.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, did you get drunk?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No I don't drink much when i goto bar, cause I driving, or if/when I do, ill take a uber/cab home. But I'm working on it now tho I'm home, beer n whiskey shots today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He's afraid he might wake up next to ancientboi the next day
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What a "Scared Straight" moment that would be.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A friend give me a $35 cigar, and pssf, just as good as a $5 one. But of course gonna have to tell him it was awesome.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    What makes a good Cuban rum soaked cigar is a nice cosmopolitan to go with it.
    +1
    Used to do that every time I went to Miami on business
    There was this little bar I would stop in have that combo and watch the beach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never met a girl named cosmopolitan, but cool. And where do you insert the cigar? Mr clinton
    Slightly more than 35 dollars lol but I was making thousands on a job.
    Cosmopolitan is just vodka and cranberry juice lol
    I'm a martini glass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My dental assistant is Cuban I'm gonna have to him for cigars and sandwiches now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea wish I could get Cubans cheap, they are ridiculous priced up here. But they are hard workers.
    I think I was paying like 75 back in the early 90s
    Rolled on the thighs of virgins if the stories are to be believed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we belive any of your stories
    That's honestly for the best lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd read his autobiography.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "If I may have done it."
    I'm deliberately vague about some of the details sure it's been 30 years but some crimes don't have limitations
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis sex life is Dubai
    FB-IMG-1717887564361.jpg
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol