DS #XXXX: Bravissi-Mots (France)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
This is just the French version of DSi #0002 and #0003. For some reason the crossword game is only playable on the DSi.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ubisoft really are exploiting this for the wrong reasons.
I mean why should I buy the full game and only play half of it on my perfectly capable system? It's not like I'm lacking a COLOUR DISPLAY or something!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Going to take a wild stab in the dark here proper DOWNLOADABLE content for games...ie more puzzles!

DS and DSL were supposed to have download content but most of the time it was already in the cart and unlocked by connection to the Ninty/game servers.

Games like Professor Layton was supposed to be monthly downloadable content too but cheat files for that game exist to unlock the so called download content so proved it was really in the game code already
frown.gif

No doubt these are test runs for DLC for future games to come testing the waters maby?!

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
BlueStar said:
For some reason the crossword game is only playable on the DSi.
Actually, Crosswords works on all DS. It's the custom 'unlimited' Crosswords that's generated on your DS that's exclusive to DSi. Does generating those type of puzzles require mucho CPU that's it's only possible on the DSi? Or just UbiSoft's way of advertising to those with newly bought DSAi to purchase something to justify their more expensive console...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo