Nubia

OP
Trophies
Website
-
XP
Country
Canada
It sucks when you don't have any space left to put games on your DS-Xtreme. It may sound stupid, but with my MP3s, i only got enough spaces for 2 games(+ some dpg videos)Final Fantasy lll and MarioKart. It sucks cuz i don't have money for the 16GB DS-Xtreme. I'm sure lots of people understands me, or it's just a nobody-cares thread that will probably get deleted...

vampyrecrypt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yo nubia, why would you even consider a another ds-x? Isn't one enough, get something better. I dunno.. Cyclods?

Lol did you lose int he RPS already?

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as Cyclo Evo get back in stock at RHS, I'm done with that POS DS-X. More empty promises. No update. No amazing firmware. No reason to keep holding the torch for them anymore.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Consider this. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice and I'd have to be real fucking stupid.

Don't buy another DS-X if you care about space, just go for cheap solution with removable storage.

Rabid1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
It sucks when you don't have any space left to put games on your DS-Xtreme. It may sound stupid, but with my MP3s, i only got enough spaces for 2 games(+ some dpg videos)Final Fantasy lll and MarioKart. It sucks cuz i don't have money for the 16GB DS-Xtreme. I'm sure lots of people understands me, or it's just a nobody-cares thread that will probably get deleted...

I don't feel like you sorry.
And I never had a "question" nor a "statement" to get "answered".

But in the positive side (I'm having a bad day), maybe you can sell your cart, I mean with 50USD you can get an M3 simply and a 1G cart. If you are unhappy with what you have then look for a way to be happy, don't just sit on your arse and post complains in the Internet, the Want To Buy forum is right there.

simoonsoon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users