OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me the link to the website that teaches you how to hack games? I need to learn how so I can start translating games as soon as possible. My first game will be Tales of hearts.
yaynds.gif

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
axisk said:
Can someone give me the link to the website that teaches you how to hack games? I need to learn how so I can start translating games as soon as possible. My first game will be Tales of hearts.
yaynds.gif
Are you aware that my team and I are working on Tales of Hearts?

axisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
axisk said:
yaynds.gif
No I didn't. Are you guys going for a full translation? If so I will go for another game.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
axisk said:
neoxephon said:
axisk said:
yaynds.gif
No I didn't. Are you guys going for a full translation? If so I will go for another game.

LOL, There is a thread for our project on the exact same forum as this thread, on the first page. Anyways, yes it will be a full translation.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
axisk said:
neoxephon said:
axisk said:
yaynds.gif

LOL, There is a thread for our project on the exact same forum as this thread, on the first page. Anyways, yes it will be a full translation.
which i will put in my list "translation to wait" together with ASH and tales of innocence, and few other rpgs

axisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
neoxephon said:
axisk said:
neoxephon said:
axisk said:
yaynds.gif

Lol, I didn't see that sorry. I guess I'll pick another game. Hey I checked out your website to, The translation looks good keep up the good work.
I was wondering how you made your own website, I'm going to need to make one to if I'm to do any translations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1