Gaming ds rom count

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
iam not so much fan of rom numbering (ofcourse it kinda helps) but do you think that ds will reach same amount roms than gba?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how long it is before Nintendo's next handheld system is released, but it's possible. We're up to #869 now, and #369 was released 11 months ago. That's 500 roms in less than a year, and GBA games are still being released. Once GBA development stops, DS games will probably come out even faster.

jtroye32

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how long it is before Nintendo's next handheld system is released, but it's possible. We're up to #869 now, and #369 was released 11 months ago. That's 500 roms in less than a year, and GBA games are still being released. Once GBA development stops, DS games will probably come out even faster.

now it's time to beat all 869 ds games. this includes learning japanese so i can understand the jap games

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
there not really 869 nds games remember there pal ntsc and japanese releases
The DS is neither PAL nor NTSC, those are television standards.

Anyway, there are not really 2700+ GBA games for the same reason, plus all the 2 or 3 in one shovelware and the GBA videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks