Hacking Ds recharger light is action weird..

Souldragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When I plug my recharger into my ds.. the red / orange light lit up and it meant that It's charging.. However my ds been acting weird for the past two day.. the light lit up but it stop after 10 or so seconds.. can this meant that my charger is broken or my ds is broken??

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd try to try someone else's charger to see if it behave the same.

How long do you have this DS? Battery are known to go off after 3 or 4 years of use.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, if you are willing to buy a new battery or plug then again, I'd suggest to take it to a game shop, they should help you out. They might offer you a new DS for a price but you can refuse.

When my GBA SP wouldn't charge up, I thought it was dead battery so I went to Gamestation and talked to them about this, they tested it with a charger and it was all okay so I went and bought one off eBay.

Souldragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
its kinda weird tho.. cuz last night I was playing it.. my ds was flashing red which meant my battary was low.. Then I plug in my charger and it seem to be fine right now.. so I'm going give it 30 min and see if my battary wasn't charge.. if it not flashing red then I guess it was fully charged or over charged.. Thank for the help

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Could be that the charger is loose. If you still get problems afterwards try holding in your charger and see if you get better results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill