Gaming DS Phat Shoulder button Springs

Toskdc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all :) First post so be kind
I've finally got a Nintendo DS after many years of having no experience with them. Only reason I have one is because someone was giving away a faulty original DS. I took it and repaired it... for the most part.

The only thing that needs repaired now is the shoulder buttons. The shoulder buttons are there, but the springs which push the buttons back up are missing. Probably because they pinged across the room when I opened the case.

I can't find any console repair places that sell the springs, and they don't seem to be included with any replacement shoulder buttons. So does anyone know how I could get my hands on some?

Cheers

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are talking about a phat model right? That might be a bit tricky to get your hands on replacement parts for those. The lites have tons of parts to choose from online though.

Toskdc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, it's the phat one I'm after. I managed to find a replacement case courtesy of China, but it didn't come with the springs.
Maybe I should just be looking for tinysprings.com or something :) I'll keep searching

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ